Sponsored

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
They are already starting to show up online......Who wants a $54K SR5? The distributors are going to go overboard with this crap.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 113849.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 113914.png
Yup - once the region adds the bolt ons the pricing gets really crazy !
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Everyone… yes some dealers have markups and add imaginary things to vehicles like spraying a composite bed. Big shocker.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'll side with jcwls3 on this one. Nearly $9k is ridiculous.
For comparison the most expensive package you can add to the current Tacoma OR is about $6600 and includes similar features. The most expensive package for a new Tundra SR5 is only $7800 and includes even more like load leveling air suspension.
At the very least give us more options or combinations. It would be great to have functional features like MTM without getting all the worthless crap like digital rearview mirror, moonroof, or an overpriced freakin Bluetooth speaker (I already have one that was far cheaper, dont we all?).
Not sure the pricing, or at least the lack of options, is really defensible. I think Toyota just knows they can gouge us because the Tacoma is so sought after (this coming from a Toyota fanboy thats been driving them for 20 years).
Sorry for the rant, just honestly disappointed in so much about this truck and the roll out.
The most expensive package on the current Tacoma has no where near the same options….

no, it does not include similar features in the slightest.

The only problem here is people using the word “premium” from 3rd gen to 4th gen and pretending they are the same, but $3,000 more for the package.

I personally find the 3rd gen “premium” package to be disgustingly low value. Please go list out each option in and each and see for yourself.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Here is an SR....at least they kept it under $40k.

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims Screenshot 2023-12-01 115441

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims Screenshot 2023-12-01 115514

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Here's a TRD Off Road $55,000+ from my dealer. He said that some info is not correct. What's in the premium package for example. This is not an allocation for our area. He had to search out to 3000 miles to see any info at all.

Looks like Preditor Steps should have been Standard Equipment. LOL

At least this include destination and such.

I was really hoping the stabilizer disconnect was included in the premium package too. Whomp Whomp.

Attachments

Last edited:

ldudiaz

First Name
Lisandro Diaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma RTD Sport
$8,800 just these features: "Includes Leather-Trimmed Seats with Heated Front Seats, Auto- Headlights, and Moonroof, Premium Audio, 8-in Touchscreen with Navigation, 6 JBL Speakers including Subwoofer & Amplifer"

The predator steps, 14 inch screen and all the available features should have been included for $8,800.

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Oh and there are far more combinations of package options available for the 2023 Tacoma and 24 Tundra

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Here's a TRD Off Road $55,000+. Looks like Preditor Steps should have been Stantard Equipment. LOL

At least this include destination and such.

I was really hoping the stabilizer disconnect was included in the premium package too. Whomp Whomp.
There are several errors in this build sheet - says 8” screen in the premium package and showing the gen3 engine to name a few.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
There are several errors in details in there - says 8” screen in the premium package and showing the gen3 engine to name a few.
Yes this came from my dealer that he found in the system and he did say some of the information is not yet correct, but the pricing is what was shared in the earlier docs. I noticed that as well.

If the config would just go live, we wouldn't need to be sleuths. LOL
Sponsored