1. I would check around. Some are and some arn't. There isn't an order process, it's just allotment and if what you want comes available the dealer tells you and you can decide.Hey everyone, this is my first post, and I have a few questions for you (coming from the Ford Bronco experience). I will apologize in advance for not knowing/understanding the Toyota allocation and purchasing process.
1. I talked to my local Toyota dealer, they are not taking reservations for the 2024 Tacoma. Should I reach out to other dealers in Ohio?
2. Are deposits/reservations/waitlists parameters dependent on the dealer (i.e., no official reservation system from Toyota)?
3. Are deposits/reservations/waitlists typically for certain trim levels? If so which ones?
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
2. dealer dependant
3. I think it's for anything, some will be easier to get than others based on allotment