Sponsored

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Toyota of Smithfield in Rhode Island brags about never charging over sticker, but states for the TRD Pro they will require ppf installed for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Is there a list being compiled on here yet for who doesn't charge over sticker? I like road trips, I'll drive across the country.

Update: I put a refundable $1k deposit down at Harr Toyota in Worcester, MA over the phone for a TRD Pro, super easy, no ADM. I'm #2 in line!

I also got email offers for MSRP deposit lists from:
- Lexington Toyota in MA
- Stokes Toyota Beaufort in SC
- Heyward Allen Toyota in GA

That should cover plenty of east coasters unwilling to pay over sticker.
Sponsored

SynysterDayz

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lunar Rock TRD Pro Tacoma
I put down my deposit for a TRD Pro today at Cedar Park Toyota in TX :) super excited

Last edited:

apoGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner TRD Pro (Army Green)
Found a dealership in Colorado taking reservations. When I got my TRD Pro 4Runner a few years ago they were one of the only places selling at MSRP in CO. They don't have anyone on the wait list for TH yet and charge $1,000. Will probably make the refundable deposit sometime this week.

Curious why so many people are ordering the Pro vs TH.

Is Bronze Oxide unique to the TH?

@Jkinn I called Pueblo toyota and they said they aren't doing a waitlist. How were you able to get on one?

Mountain States Toyota does MSRP but isn't doing their waitlist yet.

Last edited:

jdavila

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Put down a $1k deposit for a TRD Pro at an MSRP dealer a few miles from me, first Tacoma! :D

Last edited:

SynysterDayz

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lunar Rock TRD Pro Tacoma
Nice, who was your sales person?
His name was Andre Reis:) nice guy. I wasn’t there very long just went in told him I wanted to be on the waitlist and he took my deposit and I was out (I had already seen all the videos and press release so didn’t really ask questions.) He was very enthusiastic about the new Tacos.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
His name was Andre Reis:) nice guy. I wasn’t there very long just went in told him I wanted to be on the waitlist and he took my deposit and I was out (I had already seen all the videos and press release so didn’t really ask questions.) He was very enthusiastic about the new Tacos.
And it was $1K?

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Itd be great if you folks could share your pricing and dealer info for others on This thread

Research Monkey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
For the folks that put deposits down at Longo, what process did you go through? Did you physically go to the dealership or did you just give the sales department a call? Do they take specifics? For example, I want a 24 TRD Offroad, Double Cab, Long bed, Hybrid Max, w/ tow package.

Citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
For the folks that put deposits down at Longo, what process did you go through? Did you physically go to the dealership or did you just give the sales department a call? Do they take specifics? For example, I want a 24 TRD Offroad, Double Cab, Long bed, Hybrid Max, w/ tow package.
I just emailed. My sales guy is Ken Tang, have both a Sienna and Tacoma deposit with him. Unsure how specific you can get but I’m sure they’ll note it down. As you know, Toyota doesn’t take orders, they just send dealers allocations so it’ll be up to the dealer to match your request when allocated. LMK if you want his info.

Research Monkey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
I just emailed. My sales guy is Ken Tang, have both a Sienna and Tacoma deposit with him. Unsure how specific you can get but I’m sure they’ll note it down. As you know, Toyota doesn’t take orders, they just send dealers allocations so it’ll be up to the dealer to match your request when allocated. LMK if you want his info.
Sure, I'll take the info. Thank you! Side note - My wife's next car will be a Sienna as well. Waiting to outgrow the Prius V.

Citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Sure, I'll take the info. Thank you! Side note - My wife's next car will be a Sienna as well. Waiting to outgrow the Prius V.
Just DMed his info to you. Depending on your timeline for the Sienna, you might want to consider getting on the waitlist there as well. I was quoted a 10 month+ timeline when I put my deposit down a month ago.

ORD_AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
I had trouble finding a dealer locally in the PNW offering MSRP. Most wouldn’t even reply if I asked about markups. I ended up using the Costco Auto Program to find the nearest participating dealer and they are honoring MSRP for the 4G. It’s unclear if the transaction/purchase will actually go through the program (depends if the new gen gets added to the program early enough), but at least it helped find a reliable dealer. Put down a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
Similar experience in my area - this is a great idea. Thanks!

Rkauanui

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Tacoma, 2018 Tacoma
What’s up @Marcush16, I just called Servco Waipahu (Hawaii) and they said they didn’t have a waitlist. Did you talk to a specific person or department? I talked to someone in the sales department.They had no clue about whatni was talking about, so they transferred me to someone else who said they didn’t have one.

Can you dm me you POC?
Sponsored