Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Bronze Oxide 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road with 6-speed manual. This is our first look at the TRD Off-Road interior!

To recap, the 6 speed manual transmission is only available for the following 2024 trims:
  • SR (Double Cab only)
  • TRD Sport (Double Cab only)
  • TRD Off-Road (Double Cab only)

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD 6-Speed Manual live pics (interior & exterior) in Bronze Oxide 2024 tacoma trd off-road bronze oxide interior exterior 4

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD 6-Speed Manual live pics (interior & exterior) in Bronze Oxide 2024 tacoma trd off-road bronze oxide interior exterior 3

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD 6-Speed Manual live pics (interior & exterior) in Bronze Oxide 2024 tacoma trd off-road bronze oxide interior exterior 2

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD 6-Speed Manual live pics (interior & exterior) in Bronze Oxide 2024 tacoma trd off-road bronze oxide interior exterior 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 LX470, '80 Toyota Pickup, '90 RX-7, '21 MX-5
I'll bet you this is the same one that was posted on the back of a trailer a few days ago. It looks amazing, hopefully they won't be too difficult to find in a 6 speed.

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
Guess I was wrong on the white trim interior. This silver makes the interior look a little bland.

Love the manual!

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Has it been confirmed whether or not the OR will be offered in a double cab 6' box configuration? I'm really hoping so, since the Trailhunter has that option.

Paco877

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Looks awesome. Does the rear window go down like the Tundra or is it just fixed?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Interesting, no sliding back window. I'd expect that on the lower models but that's wild on a TRD. I know most don't like the port window but Jesus give us something.

Also would it kill them to give us the aluminum plated pedals? May not be the Pro but I bet we'll still be paying out of the ass for the TRD OR

Just realized no side bed lighting and no trailer assist 3 shark fins on the roof. This is definitely a base model TRD OR. The Solar Octane TRD OR spotted recently seemed to have it all.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Just realized no side bed lighting and no trailer assist 3 shark fins on the roof. This is definitely a base model TRD OR. The Solar Octane TRD OR spotted recently seemed to have it all.
It does look pretty base, but does have the larger screen. Curious if it has the JBL as well. I'm expecting those to be combined in a "technology package" or something but who knows?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
It does look pretty base, but does have the larger screen. Curious if it has the JBL as well. I'm expecting those to be combined in a "technology package" or something but who knows?
That threw me off a bit, it seems to have no options minus the JBL Audio. It was ny understanding that the bigger screen only came with the JBL audio package but at the same time I don't see any JBL Audio markings on the headunit like Toyota's done in the past 😖

Guess we'll have to wait and see lol

joewitafro

First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 honda civic 1.5l turbo, 95 lexus sc300 turbo
I think these photos answered a bunch of my questions about the TRD OR.

Would it come in Bronze oxide?
Would it be allowed to have no rear window peep hole?
Could I still upgrade the center screen and speaker package?
Would I be able to have the trailering package added (solar octane TRD OR showed this with the triple shark fin)
and last of all, would I be able to have sway bar disconnect!

It looks like a YES to all!

I think I may have found my ultimate package/color choice.

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 LX470, '80 Toyota Pickup, '90 RX-7, '21 MX-5
Guess I was wrong on the white trim interior. This silver makes the interior look a little bland.

Love the manual!
If I remember right, I saw a video somewhere saying that the OR will come with this gunmetal color, the anodized blue or white. Don't quote me on that though lol. I think the white trim would look awesome though.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
The passenger grab handle looks like it is some close to the shifter in the 5th-6th position.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Damn that looks good.. I’m #3 on a waitlist. The dealership thought Bronze Oxide would only be available with the trail hunters. So I choose solar octane as my 1st choice. After seeing this it’s getting changed to bronze oxide and will probably be passing up all allocations until I get it!