Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Didn't see a thread on this so, leaving it here. Looks like Toyota has nailed down available colors for the iForceMax halo trucks.

https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/

Anything but black is my pick for the TH! CS Metallic looking good too! (current truck is black, I head to the desert & southwest a lot)

2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Colors:
  • Terra with Black roof
  • Ice Cap with Black roof
  • Underground with Black roof
  • Black

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Colors:
  • Bronze Oxide
  • Ice Cap
  • Underground
  • Celestial Silver Metallic
  • Black

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Color Options Appear on Toyota.com Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.49 PM

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Color Options Appear on Toyota.com Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.20 PM
Sponsored

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Didn't see a thread on this so, leaving it here. Looks like Toyota has nailed down available colors for the iForceMax halo trucks.

https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/

Anything but black is my pick for the TH! CS Metallic looking good too! (current truck is black, I head to the desert & southwest a lot)

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.20 PM.png

This has been my assumption all along for the Pro based on the other Trd Pros in the lineup since they always mirror color options. Disappointed but I’ll just wrap mine if it ever gets built.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Was this just on the normal configurator page? I'm not able to find it anywhere.

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Was this just on the normal configurator page? I'm not able to find it anywhere.
click on that link above, scroll all the way down to 'Discover Your Tacoma', then gotta slide through the models all the way to the right then click on the TH or Pro's 'See more Features'. It's buried deep but it's there.

I'm also kinda stoked to see highlighted features NOT include the sport bar on the TH; they list stuff like the rock rails on that order of magnitude and the ARB bumper but no mention of the marty mcfly. Fingers crossed it's added in stock photos for looks to differentiate it from the Pro. 🤞🏽

Last edited:

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
click on that link above, scroll all the way down to 'Discover Your Tacoma', then gotta slide through the models all the way to the right then click on the TH or Pro's 'See more Features'. It's buried deep but it's there
Got it, thank you! I was pulling my hair out trying to find it.

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
.I'm also kinda stoked to see highlighted features NOT include the sport bar on the TH; they list stuff like the rock rails on that order of magnitude and the ARB bumper but no mention of the marty mcfly. Fingers crossed it's added in stock photos for looks to differentiate it from the Pro. 🤞🏽
Dude. Aren’t you the same fellow who posted the Fed was cutting interest rates six times this year? Please. Nice guy, but you’re sort of full of [stuff] now and again.

See below regarding “Marty McFly,” which was cute the first 37 times, but is now getting a little stale. Let’s not mislead people if we can help it, yes? Conjecture is fine and dandy… when the facts aren’t right in front of you. 🧐

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Color Options Appear on Toyota.com IMG_6356

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The “Marty McFly” (terrible name) is standard
Love that as I was going to buy one anyway. Looks great extended with the top rack on

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Dude. Aren’t you the same fellow who posted the Fed was cutting interest rates six times this year? Please. Nice guy, but you’re sort of full of [stuff] now and again.

See below regarding “Marty McFly,” which was cute the first 37 times, but is now getting a little stale. Let’s not mislead people if we can help it, yes? Conjecture is fine and dandy… when the facts aren’t right in front of you. 🧐
Nope. Wall St. called for up to 6 cuts. Bond market telegraphed it after Powell's dovish remarks last year's FOMC. Data came in hot this year, so what. Market is still trading on cuts. Don't hate the messenger, hate the people running money. I didn't ask to sling mud w/you. Dude go pound sand if you have a stick up your ass. I'll call the sport bar a mullet bar, mcfly bar, whatever. Free country. lol wtf.

Last edited:

bitrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Colors:
  • Bronze Oxide
  • Ice Cap
  • Underground
  • Celestial Silver Metallic
  • Black
Honestly, the colors are a bit of a letdown. Give me a decent dark metallic gray or some kind of green like in their own photos. White and black options are out for dirt. Underground looks like the flat eraser-color car companies are still trying to make happen but look like eyesores on the road, which leaves only bronze and celestial silver. (and bronze sounds like the color of your grandpa's car)

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Honestly, the colors are a bit of a letdown. Give me a decent dark metallic gray or some kind of green like in their own photos. White and black options are out for dirt. Underground looks like the flat eraser-color car companies are still trying to make happen but look like eyesores on the road, which leaves only bronze and celestial silver. (and bronze sounds like the color of your grandpa's car)
Underground is the replacement for magnetic grey metallic. (similar but no flakes)

There is also no green Tacomas in their photos.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Underground is the replacement for magnetic grey metallic. (similar but no flakes)

There is also no green Tacomas in their photos.
Yeah, a bummer no shade of green for the new Tacomas! I really like green... My current truck is an ‘02 F-150 SuperCrew in Highland Green (think of the Bullitt Mustang color). 22 years of looking at it and I still love that color despite the Carolina sun doing a number on the paint itself. The Bronze Oxide looks green in some photos and more light brown in others. I look forward to see it in person. I like the TH wheel design but not a fan of the bronze color though.

Last edited:

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Bronze oxide has hint of green from the photos at least. But yea I wish there were a darker shade of green/olive. The problem is the take rate is usually so low that those colors tend to get discontinued or limited to only some years.

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
You know, I keep hesitating to say that because I think they're offering 10 choices, but the colors are disappointing. There isn't one color that I "have to have". I think I'm just going with the Black Sport because I've seen some pictures where it looks pretty good, and I don't have to see Black in person to decide if I like it. I thought I would like Underground until I saw it in person, it looks like grey clay with a purple tint to it.

That Army Green would've been nice, a Navy Blue, Maroon....I know it's all subjective, but I feel like they went a little too light/pastel with any of the offered RGB colors. I still have yet to see the Bronze Oxide in person, but it just looks like tan to me in pictures. Supersonic Red needs to be a little darker/less pink IMO, the Blue is too vibrant and pastel looking.....Ok, I vented.