Sponsored

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
The only news I want to hear is the starting price of the Pro.
Yeah, I can understand why they can't quite start production yet, but could you at least provide us the pricing and mpgs for the iForceMax models? I can't commit to a iForce model until I know whether or not the hybrids are within reach. Seems unnecessary to withhold that information.
Sponsored

sethrog15

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma off-road 4x4
Does anyone have any insight on interior colors for the pro's? The red I saw on a prototype was spectacular so was hoping that could be something that's added in

bitrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
Yeah, I can understand why they can't quite start production yet, but could you at least provide us the pricing and mpgs for the iForceMax models? I can't commit to a iForce model until I know whether or not the hybrids are within reach. Seems unnecessary to withhold that information.
Same situation.. complete holding pattern until we get some news on the hybrids (and now I guess what happened to TFL's truck)

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
Same situation.. complete holding pattern until we get some news on the hybrids (and now I guess what happened to TFL's truck)
I saw that last night, definitely concerning. It didn't look like they were doing anything too crazy either. That combined with all of these recalls...the only reason I stopped shopping the GMC Canyon was potential reliability issues....they're starting to deliver those now, and frankly I liked that truck better. We'll see...

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
The only news I want to hear is they are starting to build the Pro ;)
Couldn't agree more. I am not worried about pricing. It will be less than Tundra TRD Pro by a decent margin, and as long as that’s the case I’m good ($62k - $67k, hopefully not much higher). I just want ALL the specs and a much better idea of when I might see my Trailhunter. I have a growing list of stuff I am doing as part of my buildout but it’s hard to really start planning until you know when you’ll have the truck haha.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
-A 2023 Tacoma TRD Pro base price was $49,390.

-A 2023 Tundra TRD Pro base price was $68,520.

Thats a huge delta of $19,130.

A 2024 Tundra TRD Pro base price is now $72,130 ($3,610 increase)

I’m expecting slightly higher pricing than the 2024 competition (Ranger Raptor & Colorado ZR2 Bison) due to its more expensive hybrid drivetrain. I’m guessing low $60’s.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Color Options Appear on Toyota.com 26E5CD2D-E685-4ABE-B9BF-18E1AA32C00B

Last edited:

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Camry TRD, 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Didn't see a thread on this so, leaving it here. Looks like Toyota has nailed down available colors for the iForceMax halo trucks.

https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/

Anything but black is my pick for the TH! CS Metallic looking good too! (current truck is black, I head to the desert & southwest a lot)

2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Colors:
  • Terra with Black roof
  • Ice Cap with Black roof
  • Underground with Black roof
  • Black

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Colors:
  • Bronze Oxide
  • Ice Cap
  • Underground
  • Celestial Silver Metallic
  • Black

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 5.26.20 PM.png
Damn it. My Underground OR goes for a gloss black roof wrap this week. People are going to say I am copying the TRD Pro. In reality I am copying my 2024 Camry TRD which is underground with black roof.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Damn it. My Underground OR goes for a gloss black roof wrap this week. People are going to say I am copying the TRD Pro. In reality I am copying my 2024 Camry TRD which is underground with black roof.
Who cares. Make the truck look like you want. Plenty of vehicles with the black roofs out there. It's very popular.

Geotoxic

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Pro
Do we know if that's only 4 colors available on the TRD Pro?

I have a reservation for both trd pro and ranger raptor at msrp but I was leaning toward taco since they discontinued code orange for 2024. Love the solar octane color but If it's not available for the TRD Pro then I am stuck again.

Will probably lean toward ranger raptor since it'll be a good 6k+ cheaper and yet have better suspension.

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Do we know if that's only 4 colors available on the TRD Pro?...

Will probably lean toward ranger raptor since it'll be a good 6k+ cheaper and yet have better suspension.
Nothing's truly 100% until the config page is live, but by the looks of the official Toyota Tacoma page the color palette is looking 95ish% locked in for 2024...if they in fact stamp the 4th gen TRD Pros in 2024.

There was a Toyota youtube promo in May '23 that listed the entire palette overlayed with the TH, so you never know. But my guess was it illustrated total color selection across all the trims perhaps

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Color Options Appear on Toyota.com image1

Last edited:

Geotoxic

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Pro
Current builder shows solar octane for manual trdor but not auto for some reason Lol.

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Do we know if that's only 4 colors available on the TRD Pro?

I have a reservation for both trd pro and ranger raptor at msrp but I was leaning toward taco since they discontinued code orange for 2024. Love the solar octane color but If it's not available for the TRD Pro then I am stuck again.

Every year the range of TRD Pros share the same color options. So I’m quite confident the 4 boring options for the 24 Tundra and Sequoia Pros will be all we get. Granted a 2025 TRD Pro color should only be 6 months out at this point, but who knows what it will be.

sethrog15

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma off-road 4x4
The only news I want to hear is they are starting to build the Pro ;)
Just reached out to my dealer and they told me 8 months lead time about 4 months ago and just changed it to 12 months :oops:
Sponsored