Sponsored

Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma

baileyf

SR5
New member
First Name
Bailey
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Rhode island
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Looking for what you guys think is the best wheel color, ive seen bronze, silver and black and I really like the black but cant decide!
Sponsored

 

SoCal

TRD Off-Road
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
37
Location
Temecula
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8, Ford Bronco, Tesla M3P
Looking for what you guys think is the best wheel color, ive seen bronze, silver and black and I really like the black but cant decide!
just picked up a new underground and trying to figure it out myself right now...

This color of truck needs a contrasting color wheel imo, so black is out for me....if it was a few shades lighter than black would look good, but it is pretty dark and just not a fan of the black in black look...although black wheel would look good as long as it had a machined lip or ring to break it up a bit.

From what i've seen gold/bronze or silver/machined or gunmetal look best on this color...
I did see someone with white wheels and I liked it.

2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma Image 12
 

IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

SR
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
282
Reaction score
349
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR
I do agree that contrast can look good. But sometimes a more uniform color scheme looks good too. I think gunmetal wheels look great in Underground.

2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma C841C67B-CBC0-4674-9E60-355D4C418924
 

MT-Taco

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Allen
Joined
May 22, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
1,084
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD off-road Tacoma
I agree, a little contrast is needed…here’s Bronze
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma IMG_7765
 

Sponsored

ScottT

TRD Off-Road
New member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2026 Toyota Tacoma Hybrid i-FORCE MAX
I kinda like my wheels. They are classified as matte black (although they appear to be on the bronze side).

2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma Tacoma
 

Will721

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
490
Reaction score
572
Location
Quad Cities
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD OR
On that particular color, I believe a brighter wheel looks best. A machined silver, bare aluminum, and various Grey's. But for the most part, I like wheels that contrast body color. Brighter wheels with darker colors, darker wheels with lighter colors.

There are exceptions of course, but I don't like black wheels on an already dark color truck at all. I haven't seen one with the set up I'd have yet tho, which is a gunmetal or slightly lighter gray wheel with white letter tires. I think that combo would really pop.
 

wavejd

Trailhunter
New member
First Name
Jim
Joined
May 13, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trailhunter
My '25 Trailhunter (Underground) came with the stock bronze wheels. Didn't really like the bronze + underground combo so I swapped them for OEM TRD Pro black wheels (see photo below)
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma taco
 

Tsudwas

SR5
New member
First Name
Travis
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Seattle
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma
Black Rhino Awol, -25 offset, 285-75 R17 Wildpeak AT4. Stock SR5.
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 1509


2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 1509
 

Bravada

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
303
Reaction score
285
Location
S.E. Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Limited i-Force Max, Overland Tailor Tuned
I wanted something other than Method, and these were not too far from stock on the offset.

2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 2026-08-19 18.55.56
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 2026-08-19 18.55.54
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 2026-08-19 18.56.06
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma 2026-08-19 18.55.30

O.Z. Rally Desert
Black w/Mach Lip
Offset: +45mm
Backspacing: 6.34"
 

Sponsored

ColoradoBoo

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
60
Reaction score
39
Location
Monument, Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4
I love those bronze/gold wheels but think maybe matching doorhandle covers would make it pop out even better?

My Limited comes with chrome handles and grill so chrome wheels just makes sense.
 

SoCal

TRD Off-Road
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
37
Location
Temecula
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8, Ford Bronco, Tesla M3P
2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma Image 17



2024 Tacoma Best wheel color for Underground 4th Gen Tacoma Image 16


found this site that allows you to use a picture of your car/truck to mock up what ever wheels you wanna see on it....only allows two for free.

Think the bright silver look great with this color
 

Will721

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
490
Reaction score
572
Location
Quad Cities
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD OR
Image 17.webp



Image 16.webp


found this site that allows you to use a picture of your car/truck to mock up what ever wheels you wanna see on it....only allows two for free.

Think the bright silver look great with this color


That's kind of the whole thing with Custom Offsets. If you go to their site and check the gallery, its where customers post all their trucks and a few details like lift/rub ect.
Sponsored

 
 






Top