CBI Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cbioffroadfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Hey guys,

We are excited to share our newest member of the CBI fleet the 4th gen Tacoma! Here's a quick rundown of the mods we've added:
  1. Covert Bumper for durability and style.
  2. Prinsu Pro Roof Rack for extra storage.
  3. Universal bed bars for added utility.
  4. Upgraded rims and tires for all-terrain capability.
  5. Carefully selected lighting setups for visibility.
  6. High strength Skid plates and rock sliders for added protection.
We're pretty pleased with how it's shaping up, but we're always open to suggestions! Let us know what you think we should do next. I would love to see what you guys are building out as well!

CBI Offroad Build Covert Bumper 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen.jpg

CBI built 2024 Tacoma.jpg
2024 Prinsu.jpg

cbi-offroad-4th-gen-tacoma-jpg.jpg

toyota-tacoma-4th-gen-offroad-jpg.jpg

side-shot-jpg.jpg

skids-jpg.jpg

ghosted-trd-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
I am a big fan of the covert bumper. I am planning to put one on my Trail Hunter. Any idea when the 24' covert bumper will be available? And do you know if it will it be the same for the TH and Pro? I have a Prinsu rack now and plan to put one on my TH as well.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Dang that covert bumper looks awesome! Any shots of the full truck side profile or from the rear?

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Looks awesome. Can you describe the wheel/tire setup and was there any mods required?

Looks like Falken Wildpeaks. Looks awesome.

OP
OP
CBI Offroad

CBI Offroad

First Name
CBI Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cbioffroadfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
I am a big fan of the covert bumper. I am planning to put one on my Trail Hunter. Any idea when the 24' covert bumper will be available? And do you know if it will it be the same for the TH and Pro? I have a Prinsu rack now and plan to put one on my TH as well.
The 24 Covert Is actually available now! We haven't had a trailhunter in the shop so we cannot guarantee fitment yet, but hopefully soon!

https://cbioffroadfab.com/product/toyota-tacoma-covert-front-bumper-2024/?v=7516fd43adaa

Sponsored

OP
OP
CBI Offroad

CBI Offroad

First Name
CBI Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cbioffroadfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Looks awesome. Can you describe the wheel/tire setup and was there any mods required?

Looks like Falken Wildpeaks. Looks awesome.
We had to do the Peak Suspension Spacer Kit to make it fit. We are running Method rims and you were right on the Falken Wildpeaks I love them. Here is a photo with better detail
4th gen tire shot.jpg

Tacocho

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to buy a 4th Gen taco soon.
Hey guys,

We are excited to share our newest member of the CBI fleet the 4th gen Tacoma! Here's a quick rundown of the mods we've added:
We're pretty pleased with how it's shaping up, but we're always open to suggestions! Let us know what you think we should do next. I would love to see what you guys are building out as well!

2024 Prinsu.jpg
Love the wheel/tire fitment

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
We had to do the Peak Suspension Spacer Kit to make it fit. We are running Method rims and you were right on the Falken Wildpeaks I love them. Here is a photo with better detail
4th gen tire shot.jpg
I have a Sport plus coming in May hopefully. I think I have settled on the Wildpeaks. Haven’t figured out what to do with the rims and final tire size. I’m hoping not to have to do any mods. I’ll probably use the stock rims for winter tires.

The build detailing from others is super helpful.

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Love what you guys are churning out so far!

would you ever consider making aluminum bed cap covers to replace the oem plastic ones? I can’t speak from personal experience, but I’ve heard from some folks who run campers or certain caps that plastic bed cap covers can warp over time — having an alternate could be useful for folks (And prob make sealing the bed easier for dust etc too)

Sponsored

RangerJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Hey guys,

2024 Prinsu.jpg

cbi-offroad-4th-gen-tacoma-jpg.jpg

toyota-tacoma-4th-gen-offroad-jpg.jpg

side-shot-jpg.jpg

skids-jpg.jpg

ghosted-trd-jpg.jpg
What CBI doesn’t tell you here is to make sure to set aside about an additional $1-$1.5 k to have you brand spanking new bumpers sand blasted and re-powder coated if you live in snow country or along the coast. The CBI factory powder coat will chip in the matter of days and rust instantly. Not much thought or quality given to the finish on this brand. I’ll be buying a Tacoma later in the year, and after the experience my son has had with his front and rear bumpers, CBI won’t even be a consideration for my truck…

Last edited:

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, German Money Pit, Rusty Toyota
So... when should we expect to see all of these goodies on XOverland's next build? ;)

OP
OP
CBI Offroad

CBI Offroad

First Name
CBI Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cbioffroadfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
What CBI doesn’t tell you here is to make sure to set aside about an additional $1-$1.5 k to have you brand spanking new bumpers sand blasted and re-powder coated if you live in snow country or along the coast. The CBI factory powder coat will chip in the matter of days and rust instantly. Not much thought or quality given to the finish on this brand. I’ll be buying a Tacoma later in the year, and after the experience my son has had with his front and rear bumpers, CBI won’t even be a consideration for my truck…
Hey, we had a period of time where we had some bad product. We take pride in our American made products fabricated right here in Idaho Falls. If there is ever any issue with your bumpers please reach out to the warranty team, and they will get you taken care of.
Sponsored