Sponsored

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
Someone had to put this together -- 2024 Tacoma (from patent images) side by side with 2023 Tacoma TRD Pro from Toyota's configurator.

Will be interesting to see if ergonomics change in the cabin. The cabin and doors appear to be similar in size, which makes sense because it was reported to not grow in size.. but the shape and positioning is quite a bit different.

2024 Tacoma Comparison: 2024 Tacoma vs. 2023 Tacoma side-by-side images 72D2CDBD-F73E-4AD3-AE3B-81500BC571DF
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Saw this previously. Over all it seems pretty similar, but I am hoping the differences we see in the cab translate to good engineering that makes it roomier

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Saw this previously. Over all it seems pretty similar, but I am hoping the differences we see in the cab translate to good engineering that makes it roomier
I think the front axle has moved forward a little, just like in the Colorado and (IIRC) the Ranger. If that allows the engine to move up a little, that could benefit the front foot-well, and consequently the combined available space. Fingers crossed. David (from Automotive Press) has opined that what we've seen (IRL) is an Access Cab, not the Double/Crew cab. This doesn't completely make sense to me because of the bed length, but I also find it hard to disregard his opinion entirely.
Sponsored