Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
V6, 6Speed😆😆😆😆
Fake Build Sheet?
I wouldn't worry too much about it. When the first build sheets started appearing back in December and January, I a lot of them had carry over info from the MY23s. Expect to see a lot of errors on the Pro and TH configurator when it goes live.
Sponsored

tacotaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
they phoned it in. Weight is sus on this build. TRD PRO is about speed, this weight is comparable to my 5.9L 2001 Dodge Ram.

Are we getting April Fools punked on this...
If we are getting punked, then its directly from Toyota because Trainer Steve Clifford told me about this allocation yesterday lol

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
I wouldn't worry too much about it. When the first build sheets started appearing back in December and January, I a lot of them had carry over info from the MY23s. Expect to see a lot of errors on the Pro and TH configurator when it goes live.
I remember this too. One of the build sheets for an OR or Sport had this exact engine typo. Probably all placeholders at some point.

Exciting stuff... can't wait until these start rolling

ejhenry001

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Off Road
I have Rigid Fog Lights standard on the TRD Pro - is the $700 charge an "upgraded" version? Possibly the amber/white instead of all white?

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I have Rigid Fog Lights standard on the TRD Pro - is the $700 charge an "upgraded" version? Possibly the amber/white instead of all white?
It has to be a replacement with both colors (and the updated switch on the dash). Who knows though...

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
i’m pretty excited about the fogs and bed scene lights being PIO, gives me hope that i can have them installed on the OR
Any idea what bed scene lights mean? I have not looked at much media on these trims as I don't got that kinda money.

kelsen

First Name
Kelsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Any idea what bed scene lights mean? I have not looked at much media on these trims as I don't got that kinda money.
it’s just lighting that attaches around the bed to throw light out around the truck, nice for camping and partying

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
it’s just lighting that attaches around the bed to throw light out around the truck, nice for camping and partying
Gotcha, I am hoping for a lot of aftermarket stuff to come along for alternatives to the pro/TH equipment. Lots of blank switches to work with on the other trims!

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Looks like you have to get the IsoDynamic seats. I'm out.
with the little bit of room I have in the rear of my 24 OR premium I don’t even want to think about how little there will be with the iso seats

KB Voodoo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Gladiator, Raptor
with the little bit of room I have in the rear of my 24 OR premium I don’t even want to think about how little there will be with the iso seats
Not to mention the safety issue of having four giant metal shock absorbers pointed directly at your rear passengers knees.

Those seats are gimmicky and dangerous.

Oh and I also will not give up the map pockets.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Correct. The scene and amber/white lights come standard on the TH. On the Pro the fog lights are upgraded to rigid white lights, with the amber/white and scene lights optional.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Not to mention the safety issue of having four giant metal shock absorbers pointed directly at your rear passengers knees.

Those seats are gimmicky and dangerous.

Oh and I also will not give up the map pockets.
You might be out of luck… I don’t know if the driver’s seat back has a map pocket! At least not on the pre-production models. Can anyone confirm?

KB Voodoo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Gladiator, Raptor
You might be out of luck… I don’t know if the driver’s seat back has a map pocket! At least not on the pre-production models. Can anyone confirm?
It might just be on the passenger seat back, which is completely crazy. It's such a basic thing, just include it.

We have a celestial silver Off Road on the way, it better have at least one map pocket, but two would be better.
Sponsored