Sponsored

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Thanks for the preview that looks awesome @Diode Dynamics. And good to see you guys already planning on outfitting the Tacoma. Do you guys get any advanced schematics from Toyota so you can get working on products early? I know that some manufacturers used to (still do?) do that for the aftermarket companies.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Thanks for the preview that looks awesome @Diode Dynamics. And good to see you guys already planning on outfitting the Tacoma. Do you guys get any advanced schematics from Toyota so you can get working on products early? I know that some manufacturers used to (still do?) do that for the aftermarket companies.
We know ARB did on this one, and I assume CBI as well. If Toyota is smart, they let lots of companies in on it. Or at least between now and launch. That was a huge part of the Bronco success.

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Saw a Tundra TRD Pro on the road with something similar to these. Looks like the new Taco has similar "vents" - would be curious to see how the Taco would look with a similar set up!

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma w/ aftermarket lighting accessories and bed cap topper 🤩 Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 1.52.19 PM

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma w/ aftermarket lighting accessories and bed cap topper 🤩 s-l1600

Tom59

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Tundra ISE, 2012 CT200h, 2015 NX 200t
The vents are in the overfenders that's how you can tell the mules from production.
Sponsored