Sponsored

Bed Dimensions of 2024 Tacoma (short and long bed)

Tacosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma V6
Been searching for bed dimension measurements of the 2024 Tacoma - both short and long bed dimensions.

Anyone have these numbers? 🙏🏻
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Been searching for bed dimension measurements of the 2024 Tacoma - both short and long bed dimensions.

Anyone have these numbers? 🙏🏻
I have not seen them yet but my guess is we won't for a while until they release more info probably close to the end of summer. A couple of the reviewers mentioned Toyota had not shared or one even said 'tight lipped' about dimension's. :unsure:

OP
OP
Tacosauce

Tacosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma V6
Would be nice if it can fit plywood / drywall flat on the floor.

PnchDrnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT
The thing I’m curious about is if the long box is 6ft from end to end, or if like TVs, its 6ft diagonally.

LuckyMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Lightning
Would be nice if it can fit plywood / drywall flat on the floor.
This is what I need to know too. I'm scared that because it wasn't stated in the release or any videos about them, it won't fit flat.

It was a big reason I was waiting for the 6g ranger. But the taco seems so good that I'm split and having to do a lot more comparing

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
With the stress on the size not changing per the chief engineer my guess would be they did not change much at all other than height since they mentioned people had trouble fitting things under a bed cover and increased the volume by 7%

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport
I think I saw the Toyota chef engineer say they raised the height by an 1 inch is all. which gave them that 7% volume increase. I like it. they didn't really sacrifice anything here. Mad props to Toyota for the Tacoma.