Sponsored

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I like that! How much of the bed does it intrude into? I like the rolling type covers. Can you post a picture of the cover rolled back to see how much it sticks out or does it go all the way into the box? Thank you!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Make sure you check your local dealer that do discounted online sales. My local dealer Longo has it for $983 with local pickup for $2.

2024 Tacoma OEM Trifold Hard Tonneau Cover PT954-35240 installed on 2024 Tacoma Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 4.56.43 PM

Last edited:

WaitingToo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Regarding installation, may have been rookie installer issue but was tricky to get rail measu exactly as spec'ed, cut two boards to measure and tightened rails from there....
2024 Tacoma OEM Trifold Hard Tonneau Cover PT954-35240 installed on 2024 Tacoma 1000000690

micahwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I ordered the OEM cover PT954-35240, but it didn't come with any instructions. Is that normal? I can't find a PDF online, I feel like my best option is to find some youtube video for a 2023 cover. Any ideas?

Sponsored

Rover Rover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I ordered the OEM cover PT954-35240, but it didn't come with any instructions. Is that normal? I can't find a PDF online, I feel like my best option is to find some youtube video for a 2023 cover. Any ideas?
Yes, normal for OEM parts to not come with instructions for the end-user. I replied to another user earlier in this thread: Look up Youtube for installation videos on the newer Tundra OEM cover. They are exactly the same with a few minor differences- The Tundra cover has you stuffing a foam piece near the edge of the bed as Step 1, skip this step. The included foam for the Tacoma OEM kit is for the part of the cover that rests against the window when folded up. The only other difference is how the bolt is secured, they use a different type of locking nut.

MH_ALBERTA

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Premium
You can ask the dealer for the installation instructions

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
Some of these Toyota dealers local to your area have online parts stores often that the people in service don’t even know exist which is weird. I can usually find them by googling something like Toyota parts along with a city that I live in or close to me. And they are always cheaper than walking in and ordering. You can have them shipped to the dealer and just pick it up. I’ve seen predator step bars for like 500 bucks and in this case the OEM cover part number at my local deal is 17.8 percent off at 982.35. Just something to consider if you didn’t know.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Some of these Toyota dealers local to your area have online parts stores often that the people in service don’t even know exist which is weird. I can usually find them by googling something like Toyota parts along with a city that I live in or close to me. And they are always cheaper than walking in and ordering. You can have them shipped to the dealer and just pick it up. I’ve seen predator step bars for like 500 bucks and in this case the OEM cover part number at my local deal is 17.8 percent off at 982.35. Just something to consider if you didn’t know.
Ars they available to order?

Sponsored

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
Ars they available to order?
I saw a few dealers that it looked like they were going through the Toyota site but the one I found that was a dealer site I didn’t go through the whole process to see how long it was estimated. I just saw the price. The cheapest I saw was like 885.00

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I saw a few dealers that it looked like they were going through the Toyota site but the one I found that was a dealer site I didn’t go through the whole process to see how long it was estimated. I just saw the price. The cheapest I saw was like 885.00
I hope my Dealer gets mine in soon.

bresna

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
Is this held closed by the tailgate? Will the locked tailgate stop anyone from opening it up? I'm planning to take this tailgating at football games so I'd prefer a way to slow down anyone looking for a new grill or maybe my after-game steaks. :)

Last edited:

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I’ll second that the cargo divider can fit with the OEM tonneau with some mods. Had to cut 3/4” off each end.

2024 Tacoma OEM Trifold Hard Tonneau Cover PT954-35240 installed on 2024 Tacoma IMG_2845

2024 Tacoma OEM Trifold Hard Tonneau Cover PT954-35240 installed on 2024 Tacoma IMG_2846

Pootie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Here's the BAKflip install manual. I have the OEM tri-fold which is just a rebranded one of these.
Sponsored

Attachments