Sponsored

DavesTacomaShop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Can anyone confirm, no memory seats on any trim? Read through all links and didn’t see
Sponsored

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I had seen a preproduction off-road loaded and it had HUD.
Where?? I have been looking through every video and photo posted to try and find an OR w/ a HUD. Sadly, it seems like a HUD is not included in this crazy $9k upgrade package, which I find incredibly disappointing.

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Where?? I have been looking through every video and photo posted to try and find an OR w/ a HUD. Sadly, it seems like a HUD is not included in this crazy $9k upgrade package, which I find incredibly disappointing.
From what I’ve seen, it’s not an option on the Taco OR. It’s standard on the Limit and I would suspect on the TH & Pro. Too bad.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
All this pricing tells me is that I want the limited. If I were to add to the Sport/Off-Road everything I want, it would cost as much if not more than the MSRP of the Limited and the Limited comes with everything I would want on the truck

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
If that is the case that is good, I can just order the truck and wait for it . Way better than paying for a bunch of stuff i don't want/need
unfortunately you can't just order what you want from toyota

toyota looks at previous sales and all the data that surrounds that like what options were added and color and then builds what they think people will want in certain areas

so if you in an area where historically people have not bought toyotas with big infotainment screens, toyota will likely not send many to that area

you will have to search around and find the dealer that has what you want

that is the benefit of the build and price tool, it can help you locate that dealer and help you get it to you area

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
I was really hoping the configurator would have gone live yesterday. Feels like we are still in the dark on a lot of this stuff and the speculation continues.........

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Can anyone confirm, no memory seats on any trim? Read through all links and didn’t see
I don't think so. Doesn't look like rain sensing wipers either. Odd that you would include a HUD in the Limited, but not memory seats or rain wipers. Perhaps it crosses over with the Tundra too much at that point.

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
I don't think so. Doesn't look like rain sensing wipers either. Odd that you would include a HUD in the Limited, but not memory seats or rain wipers. Perhaps it crosses over with the Tundra too much at that point.
Yeah, also power folding mirrors, rear vents (not just the ones under the seats)!

cgalloni

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Manual
I certainly don’t think that and I understand how their allocations work. You have to wait for the combo you want to be available. If I had to guess the “Upgrade Package” + 14” media will a very common combo. Gives the best “bang for the buck” of techy upgrades without going too nutty on pricing.
Still that is a lot of dough. 48k + dealer fees + Taxes almost 53k OTD. That is just insane for a Tacoma

Basically you are paying Pro prices for an offroad now!

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
unfortunately you can't just order what you want from toyota

toyota looks at previous sales and all the data that surrounds that like what options were added and color and then builds what they think people will want in certain areas

so if you in an area where historically people have not bought toyotas with big infotainment screens, toyota will likely not send many to that area

you will have to search around and find the dealer that has what you want

that is the benefit of the build and price tool, it can help you locate that dealer and help you get it to you area
How does any of that make any sense when you can't order to begin with? You have to buy what's in allocation and the closest match to what you want.

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Sorry no memeory seats in 40k+ vehicles is asinine. I had really been looking forward to this truck as I want back in a manual, but the more that comes out, you really have to be a loyalist to think this pricing is ok with the lack of basics.

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Sorry no memeory seats in 40k+ vehicles is asinine. I had really been looking forward to this truck as I want back in a manual, but the more that comes out, you really have to be a loyalist to think this pricing is ok with the lack of basics.
Did you look at the Youtube video a few posts back? Pretty sure it's an included feature w/ the power seats.

Or are you wishing it was a feature on lower trims?

Last edited:

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Still that is a lot of dough. 48k + dealer fees + Taxes almost 53k OTD. That is just insane for a Tacoma

Basically you are paying Pro prices for an offroad now!

Yeah but the fully loaded TRD OR is about equal to the 3rd gen TRD pro.

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Did you look at the Youtube video a few posts back? Pretty sure it's an included feature w/ the power seats.

Or are you wishing it was a feature on lower trims?
In all their other vehicles, it has to have the buttons on the door for it to work with the profiles. Until someone confirms otherwise, I'm assuming it isn't included.
Sponsored