Spray on bedliner worth it?

Johnny919

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
Does anyone have any knowledge of the spray on bedliner, is it worth it? Curious to see how it will hold up over time.

Would you be better off with the composite bed and get a bed mat to prevent things from moving around?
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma TRD
I put Line-X on my 2004 Taco in... 2005ish. I throw scuba tanks, compressors and heavy, sharp shit in there all the time and off road with that stuff in the back. the only place that ever separated from the metal was the very back edge, where I would tip huge steel gas bottles over the corner of the bed, and even that, only about 1/4 inch of material separated. Everywhere else is still good. I highly recommend the commercial spray in liners from a reputable installer. One of the best upgrades I made to my truck.

SleepyBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, TRD Off Road 4x4
Does anyone have any knowledge of the spray on bedliner, is it worth it? Curious to see how it will hold up over time.

Would you be better off with the composite bed and get a bed mat to prevent things from moving around?
Mine is great. Secondary is that it deadens the noise of the composite bed. brand of bed liner makes almost no difference, its the prep and application that matter.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Mine came with the spray in liner and it is pretty good. Very grippy. Definitely looks better than the composite bed alone. Will probably still get a mat, they are bulletproof.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)

it’s about the only add on that is worth any money.

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
I prefer line-x, but am happy with my factory bed liner. I don't think it is worth rejecting a car over if it is included in your dealership's allocation.
Sponsored

Last edited: