Sponsored

TRD Pro Seats - Deal breaker?

Buckleup7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I really love the 2024 Pro but those special seats worry me. Is this a deal breaker for anyone else?

Not sure why they didn't at least offer the option of standard seats. It would bring the price down.
Sponsored

Diligent1

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I'm not into the red either. If the seats and panels come in black, then I'm in.

Sirtoby

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Same on the Red seats, if only red, I'm out.
The Tundra TRD Pro has the red or black as option, hopefully same for Taco

TacoTuesdays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
The red is pretty obnoxious. It is an odd shade and why camo pattern? Would have preferred black with red accents. Plus what is the deal with letters above the glove box? Looks like something my son would stick on the dash

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I would much rather prefer the standard seats. They don't take up as much leg room in the back and I don't believe the extra cost to manufacture them is worth it. I can't image how much more they would cost compared to the standard seats if there were an option. They probably do work as designed; but there's to many cons. I actually like the red seats after seeing them in a tundra.

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
I really love the 2024 Pro but those special seats worry me. Is this a deal breaker for anyone else?

Not sure why they didn't at least offer the option of standard seats. It would bring the price down.
Agreed!

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Dealbreaker …but sick if you’re racing it. So many Pro preorders …everyone desert running? lMFAO

If you have a bad back or don’t workout sounds cool. Like Lambo seats. All the components exposed looks like a pain in the ass to clean not to mention weird 80’s video game vibes like the mullet bar on the TH.

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Dealbreaker …but sick if you’re racing it. So many Pro preorders …everyone desert running? lMFAO

If you have a bad back or don’t workout sounds cool. Like Lambo seats. All the components exposed looks like a pain in the ass to clean not to mention weird 80’s video game vibes like the mullet bar on the TH.
those are pre production seats, we haven't seen what they'll look like yet

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
those are pre production seats, we haven't seen what they'll look like yet
Hahaha …Yea and I’m hoping the sport bar is optional on the TH…those seats are gonna look & chew up rear leg real estate as presented. That design is locked
Sponsored