Sponsored

Which 2024 Tacoma trim do you plan to purchase?

• Total voters

Holdntight

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Whatever they call it- trim, grade, model, version... Which one are you most interested in (assuming PRICING meets your expectations)?

I know there's the deposit/waitlist thread but this poll is for everyone whether you've put down a deposit or not.

If you haven't decided choose Undecided and post which one you're considering. It's multiple choice if you are planning to buy more than one.

For me it's the PRO all the way.
Sponsored

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 FJ Cruiser, '21 JLR, '22 Ram 1500, '85 Blazer
Undecided. I'm loving the TRD Sport the most out of the current lineup shown, but, I'm really looking forward to seeing the reveal of the TRD OR.

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Undecided. I'm loving the TRD Sport the most out of the current lineup shown, but, I'm really looking forward to seeing the reveal of the TRD OR.
The sport is growing on me for what i need it for. But really i feel like I’d be happy with a TH, Limited (if it came with a black or package), Sport or Off Road.

Rocky

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma (hopefully)
The SR5 is what I'm thinking. It gives me some items above the base SR model without reaching into the TRD versions.

Brunson

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Explorer
This being an enthusiast site, TRD Pro will win out. I’m most curious to see how many choose Trailhunter since it’s a new trim and will be interesting to see if Toyota priced and positioned it in the lineup properly.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
I really like the TRD sport best, but with what I want to pay I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with SR5

Citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Have a deposit down for the Trailhunter because the waitlist for the Pro was full. But am torn given that the manual isn’t offered on the Pro/Trailhunter. Cross shopping the Bronco Badlands 2.3L manual. In no hurry so just waiting for more information to get released.

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Trailhunter or TRD Off Road with a few packages thrown in. Still big fan of Solar Octane ☀

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m one of the Limited votes. Comparing Tacoma with Ranger & Canyon, but also waiting to see what the 4 Runner & GX turn out to be. If I do go Taco I know I’m going to want it all & the Limited should be about perfect for weekend runs to Home Depot.

Fishdocktor

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Whichever trim has an xtra cab w/ manual. Which are those? Anyone?

sacker12

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD
I'm thinking about putting in orders for both the SR5 and the TRD Sport when the order banks open in my area.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I'm thinking about putting in orders for both the SR5 and the TRD Sport when the order banks open in my area.

Good luck with that...the Toyota cartels say otherwise. Find your dealer and get on their list so when they get an allocation you can get first dibs.
Sponsored