Sponsored

Which colour u would pick for SR5 ( canada )

SR5 tacoma 2024 ( canada )

• Total voters

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
In canada SR5 trim is only available in 4 colours
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like the look of underground in pics. Quite grayscale so it doesn’t stand out yet it’s distinctive all the same.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
I refuse to vote as red is not available as it is in the US. So the vote is rigged to reinforce Toyota marketing’s decision Canada only needs these four colours. It’s basically shades of gray from white to black that are available. Fun.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I refuse to vote as red is not available as it is in the US. So the vote is rigged to reinforce Toyota marketing’s decision Canada only needs these four colours. It’s basically shades of gray from white to black that are available. Fun.
Red isn’t necessarily my favorite color. But. I can’t figure out why choices are restricted here. Are they not made at the same factory?

FirstTimeTruckBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
We all know that Canadians don’t buy red vehicles. It’s not like that color is in their national flag or anything. ;)
Sponsored