Not open for further replies.

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Well. That could be fun to watch. But I’m disappointed that of the dozen or so Trailhunters Toyota may actually build this year, another one got snatched away from me and given to a social media influencer. :cry:

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Well. That could be fun to watch. But I’m disappointed that of the dozen or so Trailhunters Toyota may actually build this year, another one got snatched away from me and given to a social media influencer. :cry:
Toyota hasn't spent millions of dollars to advertise these trucks, pay channels like XO, pay for Super bowl ads, to build 12 of these trucks. And 100% this isnt even a production truck, its a prototype like the rest of what have been driving around (more than a dozen, I might add). All of these prototypes get crushed.

Yes XO will have one before almost anyone else. But they arent getting 1 of 12. Thats silly talk.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Rivian did something very similar when they launched the R1T. It’s gonna be a very long commercial, but I will watch it.

Sponsored

G-Note

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Camry
Does anyone have the scoop on what time the video will drop?

EricW

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
It’s on their XOVERLAND app as a paid for service. I hope that it gets released on YouTube at some point!

2024 Tacoma XOVERLAND's Tacoma Trailhunter Special Series Starting Feb 19 IMG_3633

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Oh man, I'm gonna be so frustrated if they just limit it to a paid app.

Edit: just checked their Facebook and it says 1pm MST. 👍

Last edited:

Sponsored

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
This screenshot is from their website.

2024 Tacoma XOVERLAND's Tacoma Trailhunter Special Series Starting Feb 19 IMG_3229
Based on what I’m reading, it looks like the release time is 7 PM MST for both YouTube and their app.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Ah its a weekly release. I'm willing to bet this series will air, and then the following week will be press drives. At least we have some sort of a count down reminder.

Toyota is putting a lot of effort into these new top trims advertising. What I am hoping is happening, is they are going to prioritize these models in the production slate. They would make the most off of these I assume, and they would get people onto the lots, even if that means people saying "I can't afford that, but I would like to order the OR Hybrid".

Its been hard to get the TRD Pro in the past. I have a feeling they are going to make these trims more attainable.

Its like Jeep making the Rubicon but you cant actually buy one. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.