Sponsored

gmalkmus

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
171
Reaction score
183
Location
SW Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6MT, 2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Installed the Yotatribe Apex Pro grill on my 2025 Offroad. Took about 2 hours. Only modification I did was cut the black wire going to the switch so it wouldn’t be constantly illuminated. Turned out great! Super bright!

2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7414


2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7410


2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7412


2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7411
Sponsored

 

TacoBirdinNW

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2026
Threads
62
Messages
584
Reaction score
696
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 DCLB SR5
Pretty cool grille! I like how the Lightbar is in place of the lettering. I think the aftermarket pro style grille lettering always looks like it's from Temu.

Your truck is rad
 
OP
OP
gmalkmus

gmalkmus

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
171
Reaction score
183
Location
SW Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6MT, 2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Pretty cool grille! I like how the Lightbar is in place of the lettering. I think the aftermarket pro style grille lettering always looks like it's from Temu.

Your truck is rad
Thanks man! Yours looks awesome too!

I agree on the aftermarket pro grills - lettering looks awful. I considered the OEM trailhunter grill, but decided to try something a little different and go with just the badgeless design. Definitely gives it a different look!
 

lauren01

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Lauren
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
996
Reaction score
948
Location
Ventura, CA USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trailhunter LB
Installed the Yotatribe Apex Pro grill on my 2025 Offroad. Took about 2 hours. Only modification I did was cut the black wire going to the switch so it wouldn’t be constantly illuminated. Turned out great! Super bright!

IMG_7414.webp


IMG_7410.webp


IMG_7412.webp


IMG_7411.webp
Danggg… Slick!
 

Sponsored

TRBO4X4

Trailhunter
Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
May 7, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
24
Reaction score
49
Location
Tucson, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
I had one of those on my ‘25 before trading in for the TH. Looks good!
 

wongaust

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Austin
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Awesome looking! Thinking about buying one as well. Do you have any photos of the light bar brightness at night? Would love to see the light pattern
 
OP
OP
gmalkmus

gmalkmus

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
171
Reaction score
183
Location
SW Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6MT, 2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Awesome looking! Thinking about buying one as well. Do you have any photos of the light bar brightness at night? Would love to see the light pattern
Not a super good one - will get better ones tonight! This is all I have so far, plus another daytime pic for good measure:

2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7418


2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7419


2024 Tacoma Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install IMG_7421
 
 






Top