Sponsored

mtbocoee

Trailhunter
Active member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
41
Reaction score
39
Location
SE TN
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trailhunter LB, 2000 Tundra, 2013 Highlander
Method 703 +35 in bronze with Nitto Terra Grappler G3 285/75R17 in E load. My compromise between size, weight, and potential hit on gas mileage. This appears to be the largest I could go without removing the crash pads.
2024 Tacoma 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours IMG_0609
2024 Tacoma 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours IMG_0633
pads.
 

Sponsored

Tribull

TRD Off-Road Premium
New member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Benton, AR
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad iForce Max
17x9 Fuel Rebel wheels +1 offset
33x12.50x18 Fortune Tormenta RT
They were on the truck when I bought it. I’m not a fan of this much offset. I’d like to switch to a taller skinner tire and less offset.

2024 Tacoma 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours IMG_0264
 

TacoBirdinNW

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2026
Threads
60
Messages
563
Reaction score
646
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 DCLB SR5
17x9 Fuel Rebel wheels +1 offset
33x12.50x18 Fortune Tormenta RT
They were on the truck when I bought it. I’m not a fan of this much offset. I’d like to switch to a taller skinner tire and less offset.

IMG_0264.webp
I'm sure someone would buy those off you pretty quick. Looks good though!
 

Sponsored

MT-Taco

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Allen
Joined
May 22, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
1,084
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD off-road Tacoma
17x9 Fuel Rebel wheels +1 offset
33x12.50x18 Fortune Tormenta RT
They were on the truck when I bought it. I’m not a fan of this much offset. I’d like to switch to a taller skinner tire and less offset.

IMG_0264.webp
Agree… +25- +35 seems to be the sweet spot.
 

Tribull

TRD Off-Road Premium
New member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Benton, AR
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad iForce Max
Agree… +25- +35 seems to be the sweet spot.
Well I feel kind of silly now. I got under the truck to look and they are actually +20. I was going off of their website for our specific hub bore. These wheels are the old 106.1 with the +20 offset. It must just be the tires that make it seem like it has that extra poke.
Sponsored

 
 






Top