Sponsored

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Countdown is on... nothing new, just got this email from Toyota. (We need a countdown clock on the forum!)

The upcoming vehicles page also added another Trailhunter silhouette (or just a standard rig?) image. Unless I missed this from before.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Countdown + Another Trailhunter Silhouette Image Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 3.29.37 PM

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Countdown + Another Trailhunter Silhouette Image 920B_MY24_0041_V001_deskto
Sponsored

TACOMA4G24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLANK
Beat me to it, I was just about to post this. The picture with the Trailhunter wasn't there yesterday so it is definitely new.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I do hope the Trailhunter can be purchased without some of the add ons. The snorkel I am all for, I wouldnt own an overland vehicle without one. The skid plates, useless "chase rack", and that particular roof rack wouldn't work for me. Also, I am curious if the Trailhunter is getting the top tier power output as well. I would certainly hope so. I hope Toyota did something cool here and its not all gimmicks!

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Yeah, I signed up today for updates and I am almost sure that before I signed up it did not have the two trucks, I got my e-mail and followed the links and there was the two trucks now.

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
No Taco Tuesday teaser today? Maybe Toyota is punishing everyone for the leaked image 😂

Hope we see something else before the reveal...

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
No Taco Tuesday teaser today? Maybe Toyota is punishing everyone for the leaked image 😂

Hope we see something else before the reveal...
ha ha... that is exactly what I was thinking. I figured we would get 1 or 2 more teasers but maybe they figure since we know the date now it's ok. :unsure:

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Countdown + Another Trailhunter Silhouette Image Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 8.45.52 AM

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The new Trailhunter model is a smart business move by Toyota. They have been standing by the wayside and watching aftermarket companies bring in the $$$ with suspensions, roof racks, etc.

Tesla is doing the same with their upcoming Cybertruck. They will offer tons of accessories straight from the factory. Both companies will be tapping into a new revenue stream.

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
I am really excited to find out the specs on the new motor. I hated my last TRD Pro as I fealt it was way underpowered and shifted terribly, especially when under load, or going up hills. I love the new looks, and it appears to offer some items not available on the Ranger Raptor. If the motor specs out close to the Raptor numbers and at better mpgs, due to being a hybrid, I think it'll be the way to go. Hoping they also improved their seating position.
Sponsored