rylee.jo

First Name
Rylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hello!
I have secured my 2024 Sport Premium Tacoma, and I am trying to find a lift kit ASAP. I wanted to get a 2-3 inch lift for it, but am having trouble finding one. Does anyone have any information for me?

Thanks!
Rylee.jo
Sponsored

Jarhead

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hello!
I have secured my 2024 Sport Premium Tacoma, and I am trying to find a lift kit ASAP. I wanted to get a 2-3 inch lift for it, but am having trouble finding one. Does anyone have any information for me?

Thanks!
Rylee.jo

Got the TRD Off Road but they said delivery in mid-February earliest...so probably mid-March. I would imagine you're on a similar timeline. Hopefully by then there will be some options for us¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I want to see it in person before deciding, but it looks to sit pretty high as is...I'm thinking 1"-2" with a level would be perfect.

OP
OP

rylee.jo

First Name
Rylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Got the TRD Off Road but they said delivery in mid-February earliest...so probably mid-March. I would imagine you're on a similar timeline. Hopefully by then there will be some options for us¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I want to see it in person before deciding, but it looks to sit pretty high as is...I'm thinking 1"-2" with a level would be perfect.
I saw it with a 2.5in lift in Vegas, and it looked great. My truck has a build date of the first week of the year. Hopefully, it will move quickly after that! I have the wheels and tires waiting for its arrival, lol.

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
I saw it with a 2.5in lift in Vegas, and it looked great. My truck has a build date of the first week of the year. Hopefully, it will move quickly after that! I have the wheels and tires waiting for its arrival, lol.
well… what size tires!?

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Maybe the factory lift kit that’s been on the silver SR5 that’s been making the press/media rounds??

Tacomel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and 4Runner
I doubt anyone has any information. My guess is the trd lift kit won't be available until summer at best (there was a similar lag for the tundra trd lift kit). First lifts on the market will likely be spacer lifts and westcott designs preload collars.

Even with being able to get measurements/data early on the truck, companies still need to prototype and test on an actual physical truck.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Dobinson told me last year that once the truck releases, it will be 6 months at least before lifts come out. They can design them ahead of time with truck scans and provided info, but they have to test the kits out and dial things in. The OEM kits will be your only option for quite some time. And those aren't even totally clear yet on what will be available.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
The TRD 2.5 inch lift kit won't be available in Canada until the Hybrid launch(May)

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
The factory lift that has been making the rounds is on an SR5 with coil springs in rear.. im contemplating getting an SR5 access cab and not sure if the factory kit will be compatible for a truck w rear leaf springs but that would be an ideal build for me.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Anyone hear any updates on potential leveling kits or lift kits for the 24 Tacoma’s? I have an off road 6 foot bed on the way and man the longer wheel base from photos I’ve seen looks odd without some kind of lift.