Sponsored

2024 TRD Pro officially $63,900. Yikes!!!

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max

FoxTRDPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Gotta be a typo, I don't think they would be discussing the seats in a review of a 2024 if they are only available in a 2025.
I really hope so! I guess it is also possible that since the TRD Pro is likely available on the latter half of this year in mass that they are selling it as the 2025 model year.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Not sure why people are shocked. I was expecting to see around 80-90k CAD for the Pros.

All I did was compared 2024 iForce pricing and bumped it up a little lol.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I really hope so! I guess it is also possible that since the TRD Pro is likely available on the latter half of this year in mass that they are selling it as the 2025 model year.
I was in at the dealer today to put my deposit down. I have the ordering guide and they are definitely listed on it.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
What color exterior/interior did you choose?

TacomaTrdPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Did you guys see that the 2024 doesn't even include the ISO Dynamic seats.... That pricing is CRAZY considering a feature they called out so heavily won't even be available till the 2025 model year and sounds like they will be a $$$ option....
That has to be false. The vehicle spec I got from allocated VINs specifically mentions they have these ISODynamic seats.

Also, hard pass on MSRP > $60k. Imagine being out $70k on a stock tacoma truck lol. What are they smoking.

Please for the love of it all, can we all agree not to buy this trim. They need to reign in on prices...

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
It's a Tacoma. Tons of loyal, faithful buyers won't purchase any other brand. It's how Toyota was finally convinced to build a full size pickup truck. The loyalists will help keep sales afloat.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
I placed my Pro deposit a year ago but the official pricing has me hesitating from trading up from my 2019. Thatā€˜s around $70k out-the-door in my neck of the woods.

IMG_1779.jpeg
That is what I was guessing, around 65 to start. Realistically it'll be pushing 70 OTD less dealer mark-ups and add-ons. This shit gets exhausting....LOL

2TR-FE

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma SR5
About what I expected- I seriously doubt many $63900 trd pros will be sold. With port options and greedy dealer add ons, I bet the selling price will be closer to 70k plus tt&l for the first year or more. (adms galore) Long gone are the days of trd Pros being somewhat attainable by the average Joe.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
About what I expected- I seriously doubt many $63900 trd pros will be sold. With port options and greedy dealer add ons, I bet the selling price will be closer to 70k plus tt&l for the first year or more. (adms galore) Long gone are the days of trd Pros being somewhat attainable by the average Joe.
Iā€™ll be curious to see. The first batch will be snapped up, but what about after a few months.

Currently I canā€™t find a Ranger Raptor without a $15k to $20k markup. Meanwhile some new 2023 AT4x First Editions are still sitting on lots and marked down $5k.