Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
UPDATE
The Map & Trackers are now available in v1.0! It has been a long process checking, rechecking, and collecting the correct info. All info is fact based, no opinions, collected from two Toyota manuals. Part numbers and Torque Specs are straight from someone very high up with access to "the system". I hope you all enjoy these. I have all factory colors available in my shop if you choose to support (no pressure). If you don't know me from the other major tacoma forum, I run "Team Oil Drop". I will have all of us full, concise, complete videos on each of these DIYs in the not-so-distant future. Thank you, Tyler.

ORIGINAL POST
Good morning/evening fellow maintainers. Here is BETA version 0.1 of the 4th gen maintenance map I will be sharing here. Do NOT use this on your 4th gens until it reaches Version 1.0. This is merely a placeholder to get my thoughts together and receive your feedback and recommendations as we progress together. Thanks everyone - Tyler

Note: I came here by recommendation from a fellow member as the tw 4th gen section is still a bit low speed. This place seems cool.

2024 Tacoma UPDATE 4th Gen Tacoma Maintenance Maps & Trackers [Version 1.0 Available] 4thGenMapv1.0.S

2024 Tacoma UPDATE 4th Gen Tacoma Maintenance Maps & Trackers [Version 1.0 Available] MT4Gv1.0.S
Sponsored

Last edited:

calicoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD OR
Welcome to T4G! i dont have mine yet but many here do so i'm sure you will get early feedback. Look forward to seeing this build up.

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Thank you! I am looking for any and all opinions/feedback etc. Colors, fit, anything. I will also make trackers; those can be seen on my thread in the 3G section of Tacomaworld.

Last edited:

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
This is pretty damn cool. A couple of pieces of feedback or for future consideration:
  1. I'm guessing this is for the non-hybrid engine. Will there be a variant for the hybrid when it comes out?
  2. Have you considered adding estimate cost from a Toyota service center? I would love to be able to throw that into Excel to figure out my budget for the next 10 years lol
Awesome work!

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
This is pretty damn cool. A couple of pieces of feedback or for future consideration:
  1. I'm guessing this is for the non-hybrid engine. Will there be a variant for the hybrid when it comes out?
  2. Have you considered adding estimate cost from a Toyota service center? I would love to be able to throw that into Excel to figure out my budget for the next 10 years lol
Awesome work!
Thanks! This is actually for the 3rd gen 3.5 V6. I have many tiny modifications to make for the new 4th gens. 1. that's the plan! 2. not a bad idea!

memofor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Also lug nuts for Gen4 Tacoma are the same as the Tundra, 14mm
I would love to have a maintenance map, great work! thank you

Last edited:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I was worried about my first maintenance with break in and all. I was going to do one around 2k. Is 5k the reasonable for break in?

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Really cleaver and I like it. When did you estimate the 4G map will be completed?
Wondering the same thing.
I see the desire for this among the 4th gen brothers is growing fast! I'll redirect a bit of bandwidth in it's direction. I'd like to say it will be completed before April, but no promises.

For those interested, I am Tyler from Team Oil Drop. The end goal is to have clear and concise video for EVERY DIY maintenance task on the 4th gen like I have done on the 3G. That will take some serious time but that's the future!

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Update: minor delays in sourcing info... this stuff is not exactly public yet :censored: Please bear with me. New release date expected approx. April 3rd (or before). In the meantime... enjoy this new art lol

2024 Tacoma UPDATE 4th Gen Tacoma Maintenance Maps & Trackers [Version 1.0 Available] MODsmall

COcurmudgeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma DCSB
I absolutely love this, I can't tell you how many times I have had to look up a torque value for maintenance performed every 5k miles and it would be fantastic to have the basic information printed on an easy to reference poster. The only addition/edit I can think of for the 4th gens is a reminder and value for the re-torque propeller shaft bolt Toyota recommends every 5k miles. Maybe this is instead of greasing the u-joints, as the new ones are sealed!

Thank you for the concise and informative maintenance map!
Sponsored