Any delivery of truck in Canada yet?

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Has anyone in canada got their truck delivered ?
Sponsored

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 TRD OR 6MT DCSB Underground
Iā€™ve seen a couple on some facebook groups. Mine is supposed to be here between Mar 9-19.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Negative, i received a call 3 weeks ago and was told I should have one middle of March ā€¦. Crickets so far.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Also was told a delivery time frame of mid March but currently it is stuck on quality control hold in Canada and being told nothing else. No idea the process of when and how that will be lifted. Iā€™m assuming the truck is waiting on someone from Toyota corporate to makes there rounds and inspect each truck before releasing.

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Yes i got my arrival date moved 2 times now its expected to arrive in between 8-12 april

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Only seen the one salesmen at my dealer get a sport few weeks ago that I checked out. I got a call 2 days ago and they say end of March mine should be here. I'm sure that's just what the system tells them, I'm not holding my breath.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Yes i got my arrival date moved 2 times now its expected to arrive in between 8-12 april
What was your other two arrival dates they told you? And what trim are you getting? My TRD Off road was originally February then mid March. Now Iā€™m worried for an April delivery and god forbid May or longer.

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
If I go back far enough my dealer told me that I would have my TRD Sport Premium by Jan 2024. Then it was Feb for sure. They finally gave me a date of Monday March 18th for arrival. Checked in this week and that has been pushed to last week of March (no definite date). I originally wanted a Limited but none coming to Canada yet. I wanted bronze oxide colour but none coming to Canada yet. Gotta respect Toyota. You get what they allow you to have, not what you want.

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
What was your other two arrival dates they told you? And what trim are you getting? My TRD Off road was originally February then mid March. Now Iā€™m worried for an April delivery and god forbid May or longer.
Trd off road M/T . First it was last week of march then 4-8 april and now its 8-12
. Last time i was in dealership i saw it was in Guanajuato. On website

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Got mine Friday, my dealer don't expect anymore until atleast June apparently, but it's a small town dealer. They have reservations reaching as far as a year long wait now.

Leightino

First Name
Leighton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Acura Integra Type R
Just got the initial call that my white Sport + has arrived.
No details yet, but can't wait to see it.

PUMPKINKING

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek, 2024 TRD Off-Road Tacoma
I just put a deposit on a TRD Off Road in Solar Octane, ETA approx 6 months. There were multiple 2024 Tacomas on the lot that either has already been sold or just arrived (all were Sport and SR5 models). I'm in Vancouver.
Sponsored