Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Fast31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma, 2024 Tacoma Sport Premium (on order)
I put a deposit on one at OpenRoad Port Moody (BC), I believe it was originally scheduled to arrive in march but now pushed to first week of May? I have a VTN but the salesperson doesn't know where I can enter to track the truck (Burnaby Toyota has a VTN tracker on their website but my VTN doesnt work on their tracker)
Sponsored

mitchfon

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Sport Premium
I put a deposit on one at OpenRoad Port Moody (BC), I believe it was originally scheduled to arrive in march but now pushed to first week of May? I have a VTN but the salesperson doesn't know where I can enter to track the truck (Burnaby Toyota has a VTN tracker on their website but my VTN doesnt work on their tracker)
Where is this VTN tracker on their site? I haven't heard of that.

lxs123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' TRD Offroad
Who is your sales guy? I got mine coming in a few weeks and Obaid in Open Road Port Moody sent me the full tracking history of the build including VIN and delivery date when i asked for it.
Oh and btw, they have TRD Sport Premium in Solar Octane on the lot, you can go and check it out, its sold already so you cant test drive but at least you can get a feel for the interior etc.

Fast31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma, 2024 Tacoma Sport Premium (on order)
Oh and btw, they have TRD Sport Premium in Solar Octane on the lot, you can go and check it out, its sold already so you cant test drive but at least you can get a feel for the interior etc.
Brendan is my sales person, I'll have to reach out to him today...

Meow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4 Avant
Latest update today is my truck has been built and is on its way to the dealer. Still trying to figure out the timeline with that.
I was able to look at one they got last night (obv not mine). They look great in person!
Update today is 2nd to 3rd week of April.
They say it has shipped!

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Got my off-road Premium today. Anyone get the same yet? Want to know if you got 2 key fobs and the card key. I only got 1 key fob and card key.

PNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off Road
Got my off-road Premium today. Anyone get the same yet? Want to know if you got 2 key fobs and the card key. I only got 1 key fob and card key.
Yikes... I really hope we are getting 2 keys

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Confirmed, 2 full fobs and the card key with our ORP delivered today.
I received the same on my OR premium earlier in the week, although I had to ask my dealer for my card key. They had no idea it was supposed to come with it 🙄 eventually found out Toyota ships them in the owners manual pouch.

what I was missing and there was a note in the glove box from port, that it is owed to me, was the trailer hitch ball.
Sponsored