Sponsored

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
Such a huge improvement. I love the sharper angles with the 4th gen rather than the rounder look of the gen 3. I also like that we are seeing some pics of the non hybrid!

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape SE
Any shots of the dash in this SR5? According to the order guide posted here a while back there's going to be two different types of gauge clusters offered in the 4g Tacos. Curious to see what the "base" instrument panel looks like.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Any shots of the dash in this SR5? According to the order guide posted here a while back there's going to be two different types of gauge clusters offered in the 4g Tacos. Curious to see what the "base" instrument panel looks like.
Its similar to the lower grad tundras. The center will be digital with analog on each side

marvelmadman

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
former 00 taco sr5. tbd 24 OR or trail hunter
Most of the pictures look red but there are a couple where the sun is hitting a bumper just right and you can see orange. Maybe it was the camera or the sunlight or something else but I think it's orange. I'm more concerned about the orange peel looking texture that can be seen around the bottom of the doors and a couple of other places in some of the pictures. Hopefully that's some "pre production" rough work.