Sponsored

First mods for your 2024 Tacoma 4th gen?

tacogarage

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd and 2nd Gen Taco
I think the new tacos look really good all around, the air dam would come off immediately though, what else would you change?
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
I really like mods I did to my 23 Tundra and will do the same for the Tacoma. First things to do is to put a cat shield on, glass screen protector, custom floor mats, tailgate lock, rolling hard bed cove, and bed rug liner.

OP
OP

tacogarage

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd and 2nd Gen Taco
I really like mods I did to my 23 Tundra and will do the same for the Tacoma. First things to do is to put a cat shield on, glass screen protector, custom floor mats, tailgate lock, rolling hard bed cove, and bed rug liner.
I think the tailgate will is locked from the factory this time around. The bed also has the same channels as current gens so tonneau covers will be available very quick im assuming.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
I think the tailgate will is locked from the factory this time around. The bed also has the same channels as current gens so tonneau covers will be available very quick im assuming.
mine locks as well. However the thieves bust the window and hit the unlock button. The tailgates are very expensive now with all the electronics. Adding the Mcguard prevents that.

2024 Tacoma First mods for your 2024 Tacoma 4th gen? IMG_3225

Brunson

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Explorer

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
If I can find a Trailhunter the only things I would do is rip that stupid bar thing out of the bed and put in a tri-fold tonneau.

If I end up with an OR I would swap out the grille for the Pro grille and put on the white/amber Rigid fog lights. And add the tonneau. MAYBE some wheels like the ones above. Sadly, taking a iForce Max OR and doing these things would end up costing the same as a Trailhunter.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
First mod is eliminate air dam...

Second mod, get rid of OEM tires and get KO2 or KO3, preferred 265/70 on R18's from factory 265/65 R18...

Third, new air filter, TRD or K & N...

Fourth, new front skid plate setup to replace factory stuff on TRD Sport...

Fifth, place 'Happiness is not Automatic' decal with gear pattern on back window because I have a 6-speed manual coming... :)

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
First mod is eliminate air dam...

Second mod, get rid of OEM tires and get KO2 or KO3, preferred 265/70 on R18's from factory 265/65 R18...

Third, new air filter, TRD or K & N...

Fourth, new front skid plate setup to replace factory stuff on TRD Sport...

Fifth, place 'Happiness is not Automatic' decal with gear pattern on back window because I have a 6-speed manual coming... :)
I’m a big fan of these stickers
https://thecurbshop.com/collections/tmgps/products/tmgps-interior-window-decal

spenticus

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
If I can find a Trailhunter the only things I would do is rip that stupid bar thing out of the bed and put in a tri-fold tonneau.

If I end up with an OR I would swap out the grille for the Pro grille and put on the white/amber Rigid fog lights. And add the tonneau. MAYBE some wheels like the ones above. Sadly, taking a iForce Max OR and doing these things would end up costing the same as a Trailhunter.
That’s exactly what I want to do with my offroad

Dagr Wolff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Hybrid LE
I...First things to do is to put a cat shield on, ...
I was worried about this too but the engineer said the cat is up in the engine compartment now and very hard to get to, so no shield needed it seems.
Sponsored