Sponsored

Norsk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 VW GTI
I just bought a 23 Pro Manual in Solar Octane (360 miles currently on the clock mostly miles to transport it from the dealer I bought it from) 3 weeks ago. It popped in stock and I went for it. As the 24 pricing reveal approached I started to have regrets and was planning to post my new Pro for sale. I put my reservation for the 24 Offroad this past Saturday.

Now I’m rethinking everything…

One comment about the rev hang issue is whether the guy in the review I linked drove it with the iMT (rev matching) system off. I do wonder if that makes a difference in the Rev hang. I know an aftermarket tuner will resolve that eventually though….
Oh nice! Keep yours then! Wait few years and see how 4G is with reliability and if there’s tune ready by VF available.

I am authorized YotaWerx network partner. It may be few years for VF to come out with tunes for 4G.
Sponsored

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
TRD Sport and TRD PreRunner base contents from Chloe's video for reference. MSRP pricing w/o options.

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 5.17.47 PM

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 5.16.22 PM

Norsk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 VW GTI
I just bought a 23 Pro Manual in Solar Octane (360 miles currently on the clock mostly miles to transport it from the dealer I bought it from) 3 weeks ago. It popped in stock and I went for it. As the 24 pricing reveal approached I started to have regrets and was planning to post my new Pro for sale. I put my reservation for the 24 Offroad this past Saturday.

Now I’m rethinking everything…

One comment about the rev hang issue is whether the guy in the review I linked drove it with the iMT (rev matching) system off. I do wonder if that makes a difference in the Rev hang. I know an aftermarket tuner will resolve that eventually though….

Here's the link - 2024-tacoma-options-packages-summary.pdf

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
$9K option packages on a smallish-midsize Toyota pickup truck. Just. Wow.

That's Porsche-level factory gouging, straight out of Stuttgart's playbook. Well done, Toyota! Premium German brands will see your prices and say to themselves, "You think we're undercharging a little?"

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Ahhh - the details for the "Upgrade package" are in this link! Thank you for sharing! This is exactly the [minimum] features I wanted! The Sway Bar Disconnect has a "P" (for package) but i don't see it list anywhere in a package.

For everyone's quick reference:

TRD Off-Road Upgrade Package — includes Heated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather-trimmed heated steering wheel, JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, power horizontal rear window, and more

TRD Off-Road Premium Package — includes Heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather- trimmed heated steering wheel, 14" multimedia display, Multi-Terrain Monitor, Premium JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Power moonroof, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, digital rear-view mirror, towing technology package incl. trailer brake controller, power tailgate, power horizontal rear window, and more

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Add another $5K or more for the Hybrid Engine and it will probably over $54K for an optioned-out
Off Road...DAMN

Norsk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 VW GTI
Ahhh - the details for the "Upgrade package" are in this link! Thank you for sharing! This is exactly the [minimum] features I wanted! The Sway Bar Disconnect has a "P" (for package) but i don't see it list anywhere in a package.

TRD Off-Road Upgrade Package — includes Heated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather-trimmed heated steering wheel, JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, power horizontal rear window, and more

TRD Off-Road Premium Package — includes Heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather- trimmed heated steering wheel, 14" multimedia display, Multi-Terrain Monitor, Premium JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Power moonroof, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, digital rear-view mirror, towing technology package incl. trailer brake controller, power tailgate, power horizontal rear window, and more
Multi-Terrain Monitor only for premium?! Cmon

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Multi-Terrain Monitor only for premium?! Cmon
oh dang, ya that sucks. So no front camera either I suppose unless you get the Multi-Terrain monitor... I've lived without it, was hoping to have it but not for an addition $5k.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
It's crazy how everyone has to piece together all this info from multiple different sources instead of coming straight from Toyota via configurator. Especially given production starting within a few weeks. Really disappointed how much of an ordeal this launch execution is turning out to be.

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
“ towing technology package incl. “ - I wonder if this is the wireless camera system with the extra “fin antennas” shown on the roof of the TRD Pro during the initial previews.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Looks like they still have the Marty McFly included in the stock TH! SMH

Wake me up in April when the hybrids configurator goes live. Also, if punxsutawney phil sees his shadow - 6 more weeks of winter - you know Toyota N.A. will delay this rollout

2024 Tacoma SOP (Production) Dates & Options/Packages/Pricing List for all 2024 Tacoma trims IMG_3977

crreyes18

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Kind of curious what the and more means on each of these packages for the OR.

Glad I am not the only wondering about the configurator because this piecing everything together ourselves is something else haha.

pharmerdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
anybody know what is included in the
SR5/TRD pre runner upgrade
SR5 Upgrade + heat ?

crreyes18

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
anybody know what is included in the
SR5/TRD pre runner upgrade
SR5 Upgrade + heat ?
SR5 Upgrade Package (XtraCab) - Including leather-trimmed steering wheel, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, and more

SR5 Upgrade Package (Double Cab) - Including leather- trimmed steering wheel, JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, power horizontal rear window, and more

TRD PreRunner Upgrade Package - includes Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, and more

Hope this helps, the link above takes to the site where I got this from.
Sponsored