Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
What, which dealer?! I have my TH deposit at Mountain States. Havenā€™t hear a peep about any allocations yet. Iā€™ve started bugging my sales guy.

Please please please post a review and pics when too get it!!
I put my deposit down with McDonald Toyota in Fort Morgan. They told me the Greeley location got a TRD Pro allocation as well. And they mentioned a Trailhunter allocation too so I wouldn't be surprised if every dealer is getting them now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
I put my deposit down with McDonald Toyota in Fort Morgan. They told me the Greeley location got a TRD Pro allocation as well. And they mentioned a Trailhunter allocation too so I would be surprised if every dealer is getting them now.
Awesome, thanks! Mtn States is the largest dealer in the state and Iā€™m 3rd in line for the TH short bed. They sell 600+ per month so banking on them getting a higher number of allocations. That is my hope anyway. Really hoping to get one by July timeframe so I can get it fully built out by late summer.

FirstTaco24

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Almost!
Called salesman today to see if he had any updates. No allocations as of yet but he said ā€œcome on in and out a deposit downā€. ā€œYouā€˜ll get out first one availableā€.

So, of course, Iā€™m in!

Head to the dealership ready to put down a deposit. I get there, heā€™s looking through his computer, and what do you know? ā€œOh? I canā€™t find anyā€. I said, yes I know theyā€™re not available yet, but you told me to come in and put down a deposit. He goes to talk to his manager.
Manager says ā€œwe had an allocation, but Toyota took it away. Youā€™ll get our first one.ā€
I ask to put down the deposit to secure it. He says I donā€™t need your deposit, weā€™ll call you.

So, hopefully they do and I donā€™t get screwed. Weā€™ll seeā€¦..

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Almost!
Called salesman today to see if he had any updates. No allocations as of yet but he said ā€œcome on in and out a deposit downā€. ā€œYouā€˜ll get out first one availableā€.

So, of course, Iā€™m in!

Head to the dealership ready to put down a deposit. I get there, heā€™s looking through his computer, and what do you know? ā€œOh? I canā€™t find anyā€. I said, yes I know theyā€™re not available yet, but you told me to come in and put down a deposit. He goes to talk to his manager.
Manager says ā€œwe had an allocation, but Toyota took it away. Youā€™ll get our first one.ā€
I ask to put down the deposit to secure it. He says I donā€™t need your deposit, weā€™ll call you.

2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Allocations. Post them here. šŸ“‹ 1714701320628

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Almost!

So, of course, Iā€™m in!

I have talked to a few local dealers. I've asked about putting my name on "the list" and putting down a deposit on a TH. Basically been told the same. They have no list and they won't take deposits unless there is an allocation. They have said they will call me when there is an allocation. I guess we shall see if that actually happens.

DG_TRDPro

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Anyone have news on the TRD Pros??
No news here. I keep checking emails and Toyotaā€™s website. Iā€™m going to text my dealer June 1st if I hadnā€™t heard from her by then. She did say it would be summer before they started buildingā€¦

dbTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Put my deposit down for the TRD Pro Ice cap/Red interior, locked in for MSRP +packages. I was decoding my temp. VIN and the truck should either be in production or going into production this week. 3TYLC5LNXRT18C706 ("18C706", 18th week of the year). I live in SoCal and assembly is in Mexico. It shouldn't be THAT much of a wait from when the truck finishes until it's ready for pick-up.

Also, I've had 4 other dealerships call me about coming in to put a deposit down for an allocated TRD PRO. 2 Blk/Blk interior and 2 Terra/Blk interior.. idk but the white and red interior hits a little different for me :inlove:

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Put my deposit down for the TRD Pro Ice cap/Red interior, locked in for MSRP +packages. I was decoding my temp. VIN and the truck should either be in production or going into production this week. 3TYLC5LNXRT18C706 ("18C706", 18th week of the year). I live in SoCal and assembly is in Mexico. It shouldn't be THAT much of a wait from when the truck finishes until it's ready for pick-up.

Also, I've had 4 other dealerships call me about coming in to put a deposit down for an allocated TRD PRO. 2 Blk/Blk interior and 2 Terra/Blk interior.. idk but the white and red interior hits a little different for me :inlove:
Which dealer did you get yours?

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
In sitting in Moab at the cabin and right at the end of the block is a TRD pro in Terra. My wife said go talk to him and see how it's here! I said nope my OF hybrid will be here in July I'm good.

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
In sitting in Moab at the cabin and right at the end of the block is a TRD pro in Terra. My wife said go talk to him and see how it's here! I said nope my OF hybrid will be here in July I'm good.
I agree with your wife! šŸ˜‚. Wonder whatā€™s up? Howā€™s it look? Thatā€™s what I ordered.

Teufel Taco

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Finally got the call that my Pro is being built tomorrow. Unfortunately itā€™s Terra, the one color I did not want. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m gonna do.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Finally got the call that my Pro is being built tomorrow. Unfortunately itā€™s Terra, the one color I did not want. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m gonna do.
I donā€™t want a black Trailhunter but will take any other color; the only instructions I left $1K w/my dealer ā€¦you basically just prefaced a Pro and thought Terra wouldnā€™t happen..? šŸ˜†

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Iā€™ll take it! No, that sucks that itā€™s not what you want. Encouraging that they are being built though.
Sponsored