Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
I don't know what's up with OEM interior accent color choices, but the bright blue color clashed pretty hard with the blue crush exterior. So we matte blue crushed the interior pieces. Looks way better.

2024 Tacoma Trim accents repainted in Matte Blue Crush 1709137825751
Sponsored

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
I don't know what's up with OEM interior accent color choices, but the bright blue color clashed pretty hard with the blue crush exterior. So we matte blue crushed the interior pieces. Looks way better.

1709137825751.png
Did you paint them in place or take the trim off and paint it? does all the trim just pop off with clips behind?

OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
Did you paint them in place or take the trim off and paint it? does all the trim just pop off with clips behind?
We took them off and painted them. Just standard trim clips.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Agree with you looks better.... pretty sure my OR Premium (whenever it comes) the trim is the same colour as a the rest of the interior.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This is huge news for DIY and aftermarket.

I really want the black seats that only come on TRD trims if you have a white trim. Would love to black them out or wrap them in carbon but still get the black seats

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M

1709137825751.png
Looks good, I assumed the whole dash trim popped out in pieces on one pull like my Camry, glad to hear this is confirmed, I'm not overly a fan of any of the trim color choices they made. That white is absolutely god awful too lol. Carbon fibre the hell out of mine.

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
This is huge news for DIY and aftermarket.

I really want the black seats that only come on TRD trims if you have a white trim. Would love to black them out or wrap them in carbon but still get the black seats
I'm literally contemplating waiting until 2025 to see if they'll come to their senses and adjust some of these interior color combinations ( I also really like the Terra color but don't want a TRD Pro). I agree, the best interior is the one with the white...if they would just get rid of the white.

Snowjunky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
Does the Tacoma letters come out of the trim or did you tape them. My red or solar octane has white trim and painting or wrapping that will be the first thing I do. Worth it for the all black seats.

OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Sport
Does the Tacoma letters come out of the trim or did you tape them. My red or solar octane has white trim and painting or wrapping that will be the first thing I do. Worth it for the all black seats.
You have to grind the melted nubs off and press the letters out. You can then glue them back in when you're done.