Sponsored

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Great work, very cool to hang in my garage. Does the map come in different colours? Shipping to Canada is no issue?

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Great work, very cool to hang in my garage. Does the map come in different colours? Shipping to Canada is no issue?
So the trackers come in all colors but to keep things simple the map maintains one color truck. And Canada is no problem!

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
So these maps are in miles? For 5k I convert to 8k km. Do you make a metric version for Canucks, Kiwis, Aussies etc?

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
Hey @Soft Taco , do you plan to have 4th gen in the fillable PDF as well? Thanks.

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Question for yall, when you ordered your truck and put down the deposit, did the dealership give you any kind of confirmation from them/toyota?

Osprey

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Question for yall, when you ordered your truck and put down the deposit, did the dealership give you any kind of confirmation from them/toyota?
No they didn't Tyler. When I reserved the allocation they had coming in with a deposit, that was literally the end of it. I had a receipt for the deposit and they attached my name to the allocation in their system. Toyota wasn't involved whatsoever, just the dealership.

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
No they didn't Tyler. When I reserved the allocation they had coming in with a deposit, that was literally the end of it. I had a receipt for the deposit and they attached my name to the allocation in their system. Toyota wasn't involved whatsoever, just the dealership.
Thanks brother, as I suspected.
Sponsored