Sponsored

What color are you getting?

• Total voters

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Any metal flake in Bronze Oxide or Underground? Really hard to tell in alot of these videos. Anyone seen them in person and can confirm or deny?
Should be in Bronze Ox but none in Underground.
Sponsored

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
Any metal flake in Bronze Oxide or Underground? Really hard to tell in alot of these videos. Anyone seen them in person and can confirm or deny?
Definitely metal flake / pearl in Bronze Oxide paint.

2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 bronze-oxide-2024-tacoma-trd-off-road-3-jpe

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I requested a white, and it was just my luck the first truck that dealer is inbound to get is white with the trim I wanted.

I know I'll regret it, white's one of the worst colors to own in my town, trying to get it clean and scratch free, but my god it looks so good all blacked out

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
1 Solar Octane
2 Supersonic Red
3 Blue Crush

One of those 3, order changes sometimes.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Wind Chill Pearl Limited
2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 IMG_3379

Reactions: MJE

rideradk

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma SR5
I've owned a '93 Forest Green, '03 Silver TRD Off-Road, '13 Atlantic Blue SR5. This time around it was a toss up between the Bronze and Underground. Decided on the latter in a TRD Off-Road. This time with all the bells and whistles. Deposit put down day after Christmas. Should arrive at my dealer in February!

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Bronze Oxide for me. I’m disappointed there is no shade of green available for ‘24.

Speaking of colors, I hope you are able to select something other than Bronze wheels for the Trailhunter too? I’m fine with the wheel design for the TH but would prefer black over bronze, especially with the body color Bronze Oxide… too close in color and contrasting black wheels would look much better in my opinion.

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Either Terra or underground on a pro. Should be happy with either.

b_v_a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma Limited Nightshade
Just sold my 21 Blacked out Limited Nightshade. Absolutely love the look of the black when clean, but that only lasts about 5 minutes. Still might go with black. (Pro in black looks amazing) Also considering going Ice Cap or Wind Chill Pearl. Quick edits of what I’m thinking.
2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 IMG_0894
2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 IMG_1050

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
I’ve committed to just wrapping whatever exterior color I can get with the red interior. I hate how limited TRD Pro colors are, so I’ll get the fun interior and just change the outside myself.

After a year passes (May) since my deposit, I’d probably take a pink camo truck if it were available. 🤦‍♂️

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I told my dealer anything but blue or black. Not feeling the blue for some reason. Love the Bronze Oxide but that Underground is rad too. Will probably end up with a white based on what my dealer is showing in pre-production on the initial ICE allocations.

My current truck being black, can tell you from experience: garage your dark rig or the sun will eat it alive. Here's some before & afters in 2018, used a System 3 two-pack water-based WR-LPU w/hardener, shot it right in the driveway with a HVLP gun. (I build prone paddle/surf & SUP channel crossing boards, water based marine paints have come a long way 🤙🏽) Bought this Ram in '01, literally everything but the engine has slowly disintegrated and/or corroded. Many sets of T/A K02 BFs. Lot of memories.

2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 IMG_4882.JPG

2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 IMG_6394

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I told my dealer anything but blue or black. Not feeling the blue for some reason. Love the Bronze Oxide but that Underground is rad too. Will probably end up with a white based on what my dealer is showing in pre-production on the initial ICE allocations.

My current truck being black, can tell you from experience: garage your dark rig or the sun will eat it alive. Here's some before & afters in 2018, used a System 3 two-pack water-based WR-LPU w/hardener, shot it right in the driveway with a HVLP gun. (I build prone paddle/surf & SUP channel crossing boards, water based marine paints have come a long way 🤙🏽) Bought this Ram in '01, literally everything but the engine has slowly disintegrated and/or corroded. Many sets of T/A K02 BFs. Lot of memories.

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_6394.jpg
Damn boy that’s a fine matte black
2024 Tacoma What color 2024 Tacoma are you getting? 🎨 1704337489719

Wukong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
After seeing this Underground TRD Sport, the color has overtaken Bronze Oxide as top pick for me.

Sponsored