Sponsored

jayvee

SR5
Member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
2025 TRD Pro Hybrid JBL sound system bypass

    • Audiofrog speakers all around except the tweeters. (The tweeters are Alpine R-Series)
    • PAC AmpPro AP4-TY14 with optical adapter
    • AudX TYAH22UF10 plug and play amplifier harness
    • AudX ATCM-4GHBD 10" subwoofer enclosure (drops right in no seat modifications)
    • AudX BKT-TCM24URW Amplifier Mounting Bracket
    • Audison Forza AF M8.14 bit power all speakers (center channel was bypassed)
    • Audison SR1.500 for subwoofer

2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7581dAEOI9


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7580qUV4Ft


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7490AXmwoq


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7481uGjMTr


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7589pb1fur


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7480cJ5WsY


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7485kOGJL7


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7474ocqlsf


2024 Tacoma 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub) IMG_7475gyqSMM
Sponsored

 

gmalkmus

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
168
Reaction score
183
Location
SW Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD Offroad 6MT, 2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Nice! I dig that subwoofer box. I can’t find it anywhere on AudX’s website - they only have an underseat box.
 

glency

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
51
Reaction score
43
Location
san diego
Vehicle(s)
24 tacoma
Thanks for sharing. Been waiting on tacotunes for a solution but they should change their name to Tundratunes. Would you mind sharing how it’s wired? Thank you.
 

Sponsored

The Dude

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
178
Reaction score
124
Location
Calgary, Canada
Vehicle(s)
‘25 SS Red Sport Prem. ‘99 4Runner
Okay, first, the bass knob mount…..P.I.M.P!

AF is always a great choice for sound. A question about the mounting depth for the mids, no issues? I have a Morel Tempo Ultra 6x9 set I was going to add the CCRW254, but they’re around 2” deep.

And, awesome news for the sub box. I’d rather lose that space than underseat for sure.
 
OP
OP

jayvee

SR5
Member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Okay, first, the bass knob mount…..P.I.M.P!

AF is always a great choice for sound. A question about the mounting depth for the mids, no issues? I have a Morel Tempo Ultra 6x9 set I was going to add the CCRW254, but they’re around 2” deep.

And, awesome news for the sub box. I’d rather lose that space than underseat for sure.
No issues at all, 2" depth should be fine. I checked various speakers before landing of the AFs
 

OGC3102

TRD Off-Road Premium
New member
First Name
Omar
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma TRD-Offroad Hybrid
Is the audx enclosure for just one their sub or will we be able to put in our own?
 

Sponsored

glency

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
51
Reaction score
43
Location
san diego
Vehicle(s)
24 tacoma
Sorry, more questions.... Does this setup with the harness allow the use of the OE speaker wires? or, did you run speaker wires from the amp to the speakers? Thanks again
 
OP
OP

jayvee

SR5
Member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Sorry, more questions.... Does this setup with the harness allow the use of the OE speaker wires? or, did you run speaker wires from the amp to the speakers? Thanks again
It allows for the use of the factory speaker wires. You’ll have to get the speaker harness adapters but they’re all available on the AudX website.
 

glency

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
51
Reaction score
43
Location
san diego
Vehicle(s)
24 tacoma
It allows for the use of the factory speaker wires. You’ll have to get the speaker harness adapters but they’re all available on the AudX website.
Is it the same harness listed or is it another in addition to the one in your list? Thanks Jay. Sorry for all the questions. It’s just expensive and I don’t want to buy anything I don’t need.
 
OP
OP

jayvee

SR5
Member
First Name
Javier
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Is it the same harness listed or is it another in addition to the one in your list? Thanks Jay. Sorry for all the questions. It’s just expensive and I don’t want to buy anything I don’t need.
I'm not sure what your asking but I think your are asking for the exact parts that were used in the installation, correct?

If so, below is a list:

AudX - JBL Amplifier Bypass Harness - Allows you to use the factory wiring and extends to the back of the cabin to the speaker output of the aftermarket amplifier.
https://www.audxsound.com/products/tyah22uf10

AudX - Door/Dash Speaker harness - Allows you to connect aftermarket speakers to the factory wiring.
https://www.audxsound.com/products/tydh92u

AudX - A-Pillar tweeter harness
https://www.audxsound.com/products/tytwh03u

AudX - Telematics Mute Wire Harness - Adds a mute wire extension to connect to the PAC AmpPro if you are retaining the SOS/Voice prompt audio only needed if you don't want to splice the factory wiring.
https://www.audxsound.com/products/tythmw22u
Sponsored

 
 






Top