Sponsored

FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED

rybern

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
May 21, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
112
Reaction score
93
Location
Albertville, AL
Vehicle(s)
'25 TRD OR, 00 Taco 4wd, '21 Corolla XSE
I have had my 2025 TRD OR aligned a few times (free at my dealership for 1st year) and I always ask for a print out of the before and after. I have always asked for the camber to be as close to "0" as possible. I've noticed that the range of acceptable specs has changed over the past year for some reason. Here's my most recent alignment which is very similar to what you ended up with. I'm very happy with how the truck drives with these numbers. For reference, my truck has a 1.5" front and rear lift via All Dogs springs and original UCA's.

2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED 20261002_192907
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
39
Reaction score
17
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
I have had my 2025 TRD OR aligned a few times (free at my dealership for 1st year) and I always ask for a print out of the before and after. I have always asked for the camber to be as close to "0" as possible. I've noticed that the range of acceptable specs has changed over the past year for some reason. Here's my most recent alignment which is very similar to what you ended up with. I'm very happy with how the truck drives with these numbers. For reference, my truck has a 1.5" front and rear lift via All Dogs springs and original UCA's.

20261002_192907.webp


Yea that sheet looks good. I just wanted to be within the specs as close as possible. I did send a spec from the tech on here if you were to ever want to get your caster and camber a little closer. But yes this tech basically told me that the specs that are in the hunter machine aren’t accurate and that if you were to adjust based on that spec it would always be off. Right now my truck drives straight and as you can see from pics the wheels are sitting much better. More like straight as opposed to the wheel having positive camber. I never really had an issue with the car not driving straight before and after the lift. But right now the mpgs have gone back up I guess cuz the front tires aren’t dragging anymore lol and it sits more normal looking now too. lol
 
 






Top