Sponsored

FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
In need of some help aligning the front of my truck. I have a 2024 Tacoma off road hybrid premium. I recently upgraded from stock suspension to

Front trd pro UCAs
Front trd pro struts
Dobinson .5 inch rear springs
Trd pro rear shocks

The front wheels look like they have some positive camber/caster. I am technician for Land Rover and have access to a Hunter alignment rack at work. I have adjusted camber/caster many times, and toe I just can’t seem to get the wheels cambered in to look even. I don’t know if the truck is supposed to sit this way or if I’m doing something wrong. Attaching pictures to see if anyone with a trd pro or any Toyota mechanics or alignment guys can help me out. According to the machine this is within spec. But front wheels look a little cambered out, I’m worried about wearing the tires out. Also based out of Long Island, NY and willing to pay someone who can help me fix this. Thanks.

2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED IMG_9471


2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED IMG_9472


2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED IMG_9473
Sponsored

 

Mercedes

TRD Sport
Well-known member
Joined
May 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
70
Reaction score
70
Location
ā‰ˆ39N
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport "Mercedes"
Doing some self-study, I found the attached: an alignment procedure for the '24 Tacoma HV.

Posting here as a reference for anyone interested.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

rybern

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
May 21, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
108
Reaction score
90
Location
Albertville, AL
Vehicle(s)
'25 TRD OR, 00 Taco 4wd, '21 Corolla XSE
Having just over 1° positive camber seems to be within acceptable range. I don't like it and I don't understand why. 0° camber is also acceptable. I asked my alignment shop to get my camber as close to 0° as possible and they were able to do this for me. I have a TRD OR with 1.5" front/rear lift via All Dogs Offroad springs (everything else is stock). So you have even more adjustment than me with the UCA's. My Truck drives great with these numbers. Tires are 265/70r18.

2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED 20260326_195926

2024 Tacoma FRONT ALIGNMENT HELP NEEDED 20260405_183528
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
Yea yours looks, more flat. What size tires are you running?
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
I have the same size tires just falken wildpeak at4
 
OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
Can
Having just over 1° positive camber seems to be within acceptable range. I don't like it and I don't understand why. 0° camber is also acceptable. I asked my alignment shop to get my camber as close to 0° as possible and they were able to do this for me. I have a TRD OR with 1.5" front/rear lift via All Dogs Offroad springs (everything else is stock). So you have even more adjustment than me with the UCA's. My Truck drives great with these numbers. Tires are 265/70r18.

20260326_195926.webp

20260405_183528.webp
Can you possibly post a pic of the right side of your truck, like the way I have posted. I wanna compare that side.
 

pepco

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Feb 28, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
70
Reaction score
31
Location
Raleigh NC
Vehicle(s)
2024 LC, 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro
I have a Pro, my front tires are like that, drives fine and tires are wearing even so far.
 
OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
I see so this is normal then. Thanks for the response.
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
zaidenrk

zaidenrk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Zaiden
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
New York, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road premium
Have you tried the Trd geometry correcting parts ?
I have trd upper control arms. Everything else is the same as pro. The lower control arms which have the camber and caster adjustment are the same as a pro
 

exia

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
120
Reaction score
43
Location
los angeles
Vehicle(s)
24 tacoma hybrid Trd OR
The tie rods and lower bracket should be different I would think because the lift kit ones are. I have 2 in lift and got the trd geometry correcting parts off the trd lift kit.
 
 






Top