Sponsored

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
I second (or third) a seat-of-the-pants zero to 60.

We won't drive anything completely gutless. We're not looking for a TRX (obviously), but something in the mid seven-second range would feel about right for the iForce MAX, with a quarter-mile in the very low 15s. Even a little pickup truck should be able to get out of its own damned way.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
How tall are you? How much room do you have sitting behind yourself?

Thanks!

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)

We won't drive anything completely gutless. We're not looking for a TRX (obviously), but something in the mid seven-second range would feel about right for the iForce MAX, with a quarter-mile in the very low 15s. Even a little pickup truck should be able to get out of its own damned way.
Get ready to be happy, because Car and Driver clocked a 7.0 second 0-60 and 15.3 quarter mile in the non hybrid.

With 50% more torque in the Pro, my guess is more like a 6.0 second 0-60 and 14.0 quarter mile. It's going to be legit quick.

Tested: 2024 Toyota Tacoma Is No Longer a Dinosaur (caranddriver.com)

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
…With 50% more torque in the Pro, my guess is more like a 6.0 second 0-60 and 14.0 quarter mile. It's going to be legit quick.
I think you’re way optimistic, but I like where you’re heading. Too much weight and not enough horsepower for those numbers — at least for the 6’ Trailhunter that I’m interested in.

Thanks for the C&D link! :cool:

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Reviving this thread again.

@Ghosted_trd We are all anxiously awaiting the big post :unsure: … there are a lot of great question on here so looking forward to hearing your thoughts and what you learned.

OP
OP
Ghosted_trd

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner, 2017 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
Reviving this thread again.

@Ghosted_trd We are all anxiously awaiting the big post :unsure: … there are a lot of great question on here so looking forward to hearing your thoughts and what you learned.
Getting questions answered now! I’m still new to threads so I’m not sure how to make a new post or update this thread

OP
OP
Ghosted_trd

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How tall are you? How much room do you have sitting behind yourself?

Thanks!
I am 5’7 and if sit behind myself, I have about 2” of leg room from the iso seats. Sitting behind someone that is 5’11, my knees fit right between the frame and shocks.

OP
OP
Ghosted_trd

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The hybrid system definitely wasn’t gutless that’s for sure! It puts you in your seat a bit but nothing crazy.
Sponsored