Hybird/Halo Trim Allocations

JakeJoeBob

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Hey yall, I was just told today from my sales rep that I'm number 15 in line for the TrailHunter and number 48 in line for the Pro. I'm in SoCal. Was wondering what other folks experenices were like with trying to get allocated a "Halo" Trim or ORP Hybird.
Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
1st in line at my midsize dealer since last summer in Colorado! They haven’t gotten their first allocation yet but have allocated some Pros & hybrid ORs. I need a 6’ bed so I’ll probably be pissed when I see their inventory show a 5’ bed TH on their first allocation! Lol. Whatever, expecting a September delivery at this rate of rollout. My GFC ships around that time, plenty of time to get it out to Fruita Moab for a trip or two before winter 🤙🏼

my sales rep also said I was #2 in line in my region which sounds like a crock of shit, but the Denver area has seen ZERO incoming inventory thus far so we’ll see what that claim was all about in a ~couple weeks. Wouldn’t surprise me that I get an allocation July 1st, beginning of Q3.

Last edited:

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
This week I got told by my dealer that they have an allocation and I am first in line. But they are still gonna reach out to their long time customers and give them first dibs. I appreciate their honesty but it still sucks.

Guess you gotta take care of your best customers.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
This week I got told by my dealer that they have an allocation and I am first in line. But they are still gonna reach out to their long time customers and give them first dibs. I appreciate their honesty but it still sucks.

Guess you gotta take care of your best customers.
did you deposit non-refundable?

My terms state non-refundable, they took my money, updated me on my place in line…and then if they move the goal posts on me like that it cancels the fking agreement

Last edited:

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
did you deposit non-refundable?

My terms state non-refundable, they took my money, updated me on my place in line…and then if they move the goals on me like that it cancels the fking agreement
No, they aren’t willing to take my money yet. I’m willing though. Haha

Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Hey yall, I was just told today from my sales rep that I'm number 15 in line for the TrailHunter and number 48 in line for the Pro. I'm in SoCal. Was wondering what other folks experenices were like with trying to get allocated a "Halo" Trim or ORP Hybird.
I wasn't on any list. I looked online, saw a Pro I wanted, called the dealer and reserved it. if I was you, look online line and call around. I know the Toyota dealer in Victorville had one in Terra with just a few add ons and they were selling it at MSRP.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I wasn't on any list. I looked online, saw a Pro I wanted, called the dealer and reserved it. if I was you, look online line and call around. I know the Toyota dealer in Victorville had one in Terra with just a few add ons and they were selling it at MSRP.
Ya for the PROs & ORs, even Limiteds there seems to be plenty for the taking assuming you’re not firm on certain colors. Not the case for the Trailhunters rn. Massive voids in allocations in big swaths of the country or there’s a few dealers here & there asking at least 5k on ADMs.
Sponsored