Hybrid iForceMax trim MSRP Predictions

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
My dealer ordered me a TRD Pro in Terra a week or so ago pending any crazy price differences from what we were expecting (maybe low to mid 70s CAN). They were allotted 3 hybrids one of which is mine. Hoping prices don’t surprise us.
Sponsored

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
Damn thats lower then I hoped for mpg. I was hoping the tfl leak was right about 25 mpg. I originally heard the Landcruiser was getting 27 mpg so maybe the real world will be better then epa estimates but that's just wishing. not everybody wants power some of us want range. thanks for sharing that

The sheet definitely could be off but 22 and 24 seem pretty on point. I would agree with you though hopefully these epa numbers are a little low and real world will be betr. I want the power but also some extra range would be nice!. I bet you find out more on Tuesday when more information is released.

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
Just using a Tundra build as a point of reference it looks like about $3000 difference give or take. You would think the Tacoma hybrid would be similar?

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Just using a Tundra build as a point of reference it looks like about $3000 difference give or take. You would think the Tacoma hybrid would be similar?
Yes I would. So if you take an Off Road with premium package and then add the hybrid I think you get to a total price tag of about $58k.

Now to get to the Trailhunter price you have to look at all that is added. An air compressor, Rigid fog lights, a lift, larger wheels and tires, the sport rack, the ARB bumper, the bed scene lighting, the TH grille with a lightbar, head up display, and whatever else I’m forgetting. I think it will be a $7k to $10k jump up from the Off Road premium hybrid. So $65k - $68k. Which is about in line with the Colorado ZR2 Bison and the Canyon AT4x AEV trucks.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
I don't know a lot about Tundras, but for Tacomas there are other standard differences in the models available with a hybrid vs. their non-hybrid counterpart (obviously, TRD Pro and Trailhunter come standard with the Max and are loaded with other options). E.g., the Limited has full time 4WD and I believe the Off Road has some beefed up components vs. the non-Max model. So, in my guess I went +$3k on Sport (which I have not been following but assume it is the same as the non-hybrid) and +$4.2k on the Limited and Off Road. I would also guess that the Max units will have more options packages along with the hybrid powertrain so it might be hard to find an otherwise totally base level say Sport with a hybrid. All guesses of course!

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
nobody said anything is behind. And the sport trim starts at 39.1k. It’s a guess. Pull the stick out of your ass. ARB ref is just price disparity vs pro. And again just a prediction. Don’t get butthurt over a post bud
“I think arb is digging in their heels”… you did say that.

Also, butt hurt? What? you “predicted” the hybrid would cost less than the hybrid and you’re insulting me because I pointed that out?

LOL

OP
OP

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
“I think arb is digging in their heels”… you did say that.

Also, butt hurt? What? you “predicted” the hybrid would cost less than the hybrid and you’re insulting me because I pointed that out?

LOL
tldnr /skip over your profile on default

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Here are my price predictions. I added about $3,500 to each of the Sport, OR, and Limited base price for an automatic 5ft bed 4x4 configuration. For the halo's I'm going with the Pro being slightly above the TH. My suspicion is that the seats (I know, polarizing) add a pretty penny with all the tech in there. There are a number of clues out there and mentions that make me think this will be the case. A guess of course and slightly wishful thinking since I'm going TH. Only ~32 more hours as I write this...

SPORT iForceMax: $46,100
TRD OFF ROAD iForceMax: $46,400
LIMITED iForceMax: $55,600
TRAILHUNTER: $63,400
TRD PRO: $64,800

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The TRD Pro will complete against the Colorado ZR2 Bison and the Raptor Ranger.

The competition are pure ICE trucks with no hybrid option. I expect the Pro to be roughly $3k - $4k higher so $62,800.

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
30 more mins until embargo ends if my math is correct

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The TRD Pro will complete against the Colorado ZR2 Bison and the Raptor Ranger.

The competition are pure ICE trucks with no hybrid option. I expect the Pro to be roughly $3k - $4k higher so $62,800.
I was $1100 off. Official MSRP is $63,900 before destination fee.
Sponsored