Sponsored

VI510N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD off-road
Can anyone please explain presold vs hold status tabs? Mainly trying to understand if dealer hold is different vs presold?

I gather presold is likely someone with a deposit already placed. TIA

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bus
Can someone help me identify the following options?

5G, 5I, 8I, 9K

I’m looking at the Off Road tab. I noticed that the date added was 2024-04-04 for these entries. For a couple of these I looked at the dealer website and didn’t find anything unique but there seems to be an added cost for these options.

OP
OP

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
Can someone help me identify the following options?

5G, 5I, 8I, 9K

I’m looking at the Off Road tab. I noticed that the date added was 2024-04-04 for these entries. For a couple of these I looked at the dealer website and didn’t find anything unique but there seems to be an added cost for these options.
It should be in one of these guides.

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...ccessories-parts-pricing-updated-2-9-24.1664/

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...ies-parts-guide-pricing-updated-1-31-24.2083/

massm22

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
I have a question on the spreadsheet. I was not 100% sure what the following columns and the data below exactly meant. Is true a yes for it being pressed and is a dealer hold mean it's one of the QC Holds at the Port in Mexico?

2024 Tacoma List: 2024 Tacoma Dealer Allocations (Nationwide) w/ Options, Pricing, ADM Markups & Availability 1712350465402

tinydani

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road
I have a question on the spreadsheet. I was not 100% sure what the following columns and the data below exactly meant. Is true a yes for it being pressed and is a dealer hold mean it's one of the QC Holds at the Port in Mexico?

1712350465402.png
"True" under presold means "Yes", it is indeed presold. Aka someone has a deposit on it, so theoretically they could change their mind. As for the Dealerhold, I absolutely could be wrong on this, but I took that to mean that the dealer has a "hold" on that particular vehicle and is not open to trading with other dealerships if a customer requests that specific trim.

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Anyone have any experience once your VIN falls off the allocation sheet and goes into the Sold tab? Mine fell off the sheet about a week and a half ago. My dealer sent me an update that it's at the "Rail Arrive" stage now but I haven't heard anything since.

Last edited:

Randyg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Taco
Can someone describe the differences in the terms used under the "Status" and "Hold Status" columns?

sopranojam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly) 2016 Tacoma SR
In the mean time, what other tools are capable of semi-accurately searching for new Tacoma inventory? Toyota website's official inventory finder is slow, buggy, inaccurate, and extremely limited. Until I know of a better resource, am limited to using individual dealer websites, or hit-or-miss third party sites like autotrader.

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Any luck outside of caredge.com? Wondering why the spreadsheet hasn't been updated...?