Sponsored

Only 5045 Tacoma's sold in February

Buckleup7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Could be people holding off purchases for the 2024's or Toyota depleting inventories to make room for the new model

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
QC holds, pricing or lack thereof.

IDK ICE truck sales are hot until the data says they're not. Hybrid demand is white hot, and it'll be interesting the demand for that iForceMax Tacoma (even tho it's not a true hybrid). Need another month or two of numbers. This just looks like Toyota is behind the 8 ball on supply.

'12 was obviously low demand coming out of the recession.

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
If my IForceMax was here already I would be buying but it's not so I can't. I think that and the QC holds are slowing things down. As of right now the midsize truck market is pretty stalled out unfortunately.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
That's on Toyota. If they deliver more, they would sell them.

Of 3 dealers I have visited in my area, they have sold all of them that arrived. Only the ice cap TRD Sport model sits out front at 2 dealers to get interest. I think they dealer hold those for show,

I am still waiting for my allocation to be built, 6MT TRD Sport Bronze Oxide. Show no movement for a month I have been watching, and who knows how long before.

Just sold my 2016 Tacoma SR to a dealer, so now I wait as I am truckless. (used prices continue to slide, sold it to get better deal now than later delivery time, and avoid the trade-in trap at dealer allocation site, plus save on insurance costs and upkeep while I wait)

2024 Tacoma Only 5045 Tacoma's sold in February thumbnail_20240301_133559

Last edited:

kweevuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 6MT OR
Mine should have been a February sale, but now on QC hold. So stupid data point

OP
OP
Drm919

Drm919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5
just the facts, that's all :cool:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Hard to sell a truck when you got them all bound up at port on a QC hold lol. My dealer in Alberta just only now got their first one in, mine. They're expecting them to all roll in pretty quick now though, they said they should be receiving another few in the next couple weeks. We'll soon start seeing those numbers climb much faster I would think.