Sponsored

Tailgate Insert Letters & Rear Bumper Crossmember End Caps - before & after install


Sponsored

CharlieLed

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Chucki
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
110
Reaction score
79
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma
I got the same ones and they are hanging in there just fine...run it through the high pressure brush-free car wash once a week.
 

Tacoma John

SR
Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Location
Ann Arbor Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota Tacoma SR Double cab
I believe my caps were $10 as well. I like the tailgate letters. The chrome works well with your color. If I did it I think I’d get the black.
 

Sponsored

Slappy

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
512
Reaction score
354
Location
94947
Vehicle(s)
tacoma , highlander
I understand wanting to close these ends up for looks. But wouldn't it be better to leave them open so moisture and crud can't easily get trapped?
ah No ,
i've had mine on for 22 months took them off to see if they were crudded upped
just because of this post btw
the insides were dry & clean
looked new in there 😎
 

IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

SR
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
257
Reaction score
312
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR
ah No ,
i've had mine on for 22 months took them off to see if they were crudded upped
just because of this post btw
the insides were dry & clean
looked new in there 😎
I would guess it also depends on where you live and what conditions the truck is operated in. My last 2nd gen (I bought it used) had crud in places that I didn't think crud could get to.
Sponsored

 
 






Top