Sponsored

Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

Will721

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
492
Reaction score
573
Location
Quad Cities
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD OR
So, when you have all those heat features on the vehicle, do you have instant heat out of the vents when you start up in the morning?
Nope. I live in the Midwest. In my diesel, I ran a block heater, twin battery warmers, and oil warmer. It warms up faster, but not immediately. If I were to hook up my scan tool with everything plugged in overnight it probably kept things 30ish degrees above ambient. Which sounds like alot but thats 50* when its 20* out. 10* at -20*. Operating temp where you really experience heat from the vents is over 100* and thats luke warm at best.

Its less about getting heat in the cab and more for easier starting and faster warm ups.
Sponsored

 
 



Top