Sponsored

What are people actually paying for their Tacoma right now?

apoGee

Trailhunter
Member
Joined
May 20, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Silverthorne
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma Trailhunter
Picked up a 2026 Trailhunter yesterday, Ice Cap, 5-ft bed, 57 miles. Corwin Toyota Colorado Springs.

Technically a used sale — it was fleet-punched to a rental company in Nebraska back in June and showed up at Corwin with 7 miles on it. Sat there about 10 weeks with a string of price drops before I got to it.

Dealer retail: $60,500
Selling price: $59,500
Doc fee: $799
Dealer add-ons: $0

White/Ice Cap being the slow mover seems accurate. Full factory warranty still intact (in-service date was early June, so I lost 3 months and 57 miles).
Sponsored

 

fredygump

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Darren
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
47
Reaction score
37
Location
Minnesota
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR5, 2016 VW GTI
I paid $43k for a 2026 SR5, with long bed, double cab, in white. It includes cold weather package, and JBL audio system.

Dealer had a $4k mark down, but they also have a no-haggle business model.

I'm not sure if they are getting rid of inventory to make room for the 2027s, or if sales are slow? I did notice they had a factory lifted TRD on the showroom floor, and it was still in the same spot a few weeks later.

White/Ice Cap being the slow mover seems accurate. Full factory warranty still intact (in-service date was early June, so I lost 3 months and 57 miles).
White may not be the most easily sold color on the new market, but I've seen auction data indicating that for used car vehicles, white trucks sell for more than other colors. It was just a couple percent if I remember correctly, but it is interesting.

I chose white because I want to wrap it with business branding.
 

Tacomanoob

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Daryl
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
80
Reaction score
50
Location
96825
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
Dang, I envy those of you who buy it for under msrp. Here in Hawaii, there is only 1 dealer that sells Toyota and Lexus. They sell it only and only on msrp. Not to mention parts, we its even worse than any. Price is all msrp, practically no discount and there is no competition. We cant even order from Toyota online cause it dont ship to us in Hawaii. There is a special clause that the dealer here had with Toyota. From what I understand Hawaii was the first Toyota dealer in USA. So the first owner was brilliant when he set this up in the hayday.
 

SoCal

TRD Off-Road
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
39
Location
Temecula
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8, Ford Bronco, Tesla M3P
2026 TRD OR 7 miles
TSRP $46,350 ($49,188 dealer sticker)

Sale price $40,700 plus taxes and dmv fees

2024 Tacoma What are people actually paying for their Tacoma right now? IMG_7367


got a great deal from former co-worker who is now a sales manager at a large local Toyota dealer....couldn't pass it up
 

Mini2nut

Trailhunter
Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
330
Reaction score
287
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ice Cap Trailhunter
Freshly delivered 2026 Ice Cap 5’ bed Trailhunter with 3 miles on the odometer.

It was the exact model, bed length, color and options that I was looking for.

$66,405 MSRP
-$3800 discount
———————————
$62,605 selling price

I also negotiated for a complimentary $170 OEM Toyota bed mat to seal the deal.

I plan on very few modifications:
-Phone holder
-WeatherTech HD floor mats
-Diamondback Swithcback 2.0 tonneau cover
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

lauren01

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Lauren
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
995
Reaction score
948
Location
Ventura, CA USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trailhunter LB
Freshly delivered 2026 Ice Cap 5’ bed Trailhunter with 3 miles on the odometer.

It was the exact model, bed length, color and options that I was looking for.

$66,405 MSRP
-$3800 discount
———————————
$62,605 selling price

I also negotiated for a complimentary $170 OEM Toyota bed mat to seal the deal.

I plan on very few modifications:
-Phone holder
-WeatherTech HD floor mats
-Diamondback Swithcback 2.0 tonneau cover
Congrats!!! I predict you will greatly exceed planned modifications.
 

Mini2nut

Trailhunter
Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
330
Reaction score
287
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ice Cap Trailhunter
Nope. I learned my lesson with vehicle modifications.

I picked the TH because it's off-road ready straight from the factory.

It has the factory lift, 3" wider stance, great suspension, tucked away exhaust, underbody armor, steel rear bumper, decent off-road wheels and tires, etc.

All of the money spent on mods simply goes down the drain. Sellers rarely see a ROI.

It also narrows the pool of buyers when it comes time to sell. Used vehicle buyers are looking for unmodified vehicles that are as close to factory original as possible.
 
Last edited:

Namakan

TRD Off-Road
New member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
MN
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma
I bought my OR at the end of August and got just over 8% off TSRP.
 

ColoradoBoo

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
62
Reaction score
41
Location
Monument, Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4
I ordered my 2026 Limited and sheet says, "$59,743" SRP is $58.944 and $799 doc fee....I'll work with my sales gal for a better out-the-door price since Toyota has had deals on all new trucks lately....gotta make room for the 2027s!! (I will try to get them to go down to $56,000 since I've seen $3,000 mark downs.)

Arrives 10/14 to 10/26....Bronze Oxide with Boulder interior.
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

SoCal

TRD Off-Road
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
25
Reaction score
39
Location
Temecula
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8, Ford Bronco, Tesla M3P
I ordered my 2026 Limited and sheet says, "$59,743" SRP is $58.944 and $799 doc fee....I'll work with my sales gal for a better out-the-door price since Toyota has had deals on all new trucks lately....gotta make room for the 2027s!! (I will try to get them to go down to $56,000 since I've seen $3,000 mark downs.)

Arrives 10/14 to 10/26....Bronze Oxide with Boulder interior.
you should shoot for $6k off tbh especially with a $799 doc fee...or walk.

I just got 12% off msrp a TRD OR
 

ColoradoBoo

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
62
Reaction score
41
Location
Monument, Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4
you should shoot for $6k off tbh especially with a $799 doc fee...or walk.

I just got 12% off msrp a TRD OR
Yep and while some bash AI, I was able to find my dealer's invoice price is $52,706 and I noticed my dealer changed the MSRP from $56,895 to SRP $58,944....so I'll be using that in my negotiations. (If they call my bluff, all I have to say is, "Fine, show me the invoice, I know you have one."

Not my first rodeo, Cowboy!
Sponsored

 
 






Top