Sponsored

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I'm worried that we haven't seen anything about trucks premium packages showing up or on trailers (from what I can tell). I wonder if there is a shortage or other delay with the premium package

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Took me about 15 seconds to find 4 Sport Premiums in freight status.
Just filtered the results and found 22 Sports with the premium package and 9 Off Roads with premium in freight status. Try using the Filter function and then filter for Softex and Freight, makes it really easy. Don't forget to only search for 2024.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Judging by the tire clearance on the TRD Sport, should be able to install 265/70's on those 18 rims. What do you guys think?

Going from stock 31.5" to 32.6" looks doable...

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Our TRD Sport in underground is in freight status......just waiting for the call from our dealership.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I see some of the Sports have a blacked out front grille emblem. I believe all of the Sports have blacked out door emblems. Just wondering whats up with the grille?

OP
OP

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Judging by the tire clearance on the TRD Sport, should be able to install 265/70's on those 18 rims. What do you guys think?

Going from stock 31.5" to 32.6" looks doable...
That's the stock tire size on the hybrid off-road and I think the TH and Pro, so it should work fine on the other models as well.

Dagr Wolff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Hybrid LE
Thanks for the video! FYI this is a markup dealer, they quoted me $2000 over MSRP for a TRD off road. They are part of a large Ganley group all doing markups. There are other dealers in the area only charging MSRP.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500, Honda Pioneer 1000
That's the stock tire size on the hybrid off-road and I think the TH and Pro, so it should work fine on the other models as well.
I agree the 265/70s are likely to fit but i think those other trims have different wheel offsets.

Mullz66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I see some of the Sports have a blacked out front grille emblem. I believe all of the Sports have blacked out door emblems. Just wondering whats up with the grille?
That is all part of the blackout package, the Tacoma on the doors and the front grille.
Sponsored