Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
Great scoop!!! That pic is going to take the thunder out of this months official Tacoma reveal.

That must be the ‘24 TRD Pro judging by the hood scoop, LED light bar and short bed. Evolutionary styling as expected from conservative Toyota. I can see a lot of Tundra styling influences. I really like the all black roof, mirrors and A-B and partial C-pillar blackout treatment.

I am praying for 3-pedals on the Pro 🙏

I placed a deposit in April for a 2024 TRD Pro to replace my 2019. I’m sold on the more aggressive styling. I just need to decide on a white or orange exterior. I can’t wait to hear about the hybrid drivetrain details during the official reveal this month. I hope Toyota addressed the headroom and seating ergonomics.

2023 is turning out to be a great year for brand new midsize off-road oriented pickups. The new Tacoma TRD Pro, Ranger Raptor and Colorado ZR2/Bison.
2024 Tacoma Breaking: Leaked 2024 Tacoma image from Toyota Website!! 1683420562513
Sponsored

Last edited:

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Excellent work again guys! Got a verbal guarantee for a MSRP price from a dealer here in NW. 🤞🏽 they follow through.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
Definitely has quite a few character body lines. Mostly as expected given what we’ve seen to date. Don’t have longer to wait to see some of the rest of the lineup.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Toyota 4Runner Trail, FJ55 LC
Great scoop!!!

That must be the ‘24 TRD Pro judging by the hood scoop, LED light bar and short bed. Evolutionary styling as expected from conservative Toyota. I can see a ton of Tundra styling influences. I really like the all black roof, mirrors and A-B and partial C-pillar blackout treatment.

I placed a deposit in April for a 2024 TRD Pro to replace my 2019. I’m sold on the more aggressive styling. I just need to decide on a white or orange exterior. I can’t wait to hear about the hybrid drivetrain details during the official reveal this month. I hope Toyota addressed the headroom and seating ergonomics.

2023 is turning out to be a great year for brand new midsize off-road oriented pickups. A new Tacoma TRD Pro, new Ranger Raptor and new Colorado ZR2/Bison.
1683420562513.jpeg
I just wish the new Bison was available with the diesel. It's definitely a great year for mid sized trucks.

splat2030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
It looks like the rear part of the hood extends above the lower edge of the windshield.

Last edited:

WawaTaco

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tundra Pro
Great scoop!!!

That must be the ‘24 TRD Pro judging by the hood scoop, LED light bar and short bed. Evolutionary styling as expected from conservative Toyota. I can see a ton of Tundra styling influences. I really like the all black roof, mirrors and A-B and partial C-pillar blackout treatment.

2023 is turning out to be a great year for brand new midsize off-road oriented pickups. A new Tacoma TRD Pro, new Ranger Raptor and new Colorado ZR2/Bison.
1683420562513.jpeg
Orange is an option?!

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
It is not to soon to put a deposit down and get your spot in line. :)

So far in my area of the 3 dealers I have contracted 2 dealers that won't say if they will charge over MSRP, and 1 that charges MSRP + a $1100 package that includes ceramic coating and lifetime tint.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I really like it, and it's amazing what adding a break in the grill does compared to the Tundra.
I completely agree. The Tundra grill makes me puke :sick:. It makes the whole truck unappealing to me, but this new Tacoma has risen to the top of my list for my next truck.

OP
OP

jaxon12turner

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
I completely agree. The Tundra grill makes me puke :sick:. It makes the whole truck unappealing to me, but this new Tacoma has risen to the top of my list for my next truck.
Very nice, and almost identical to all the renders we've seen. I really like it, and it's amazing what adding a break in the grill does compared to the Tundra. Can't wait to see it in a regular trim like SR5 or the TRD Off-Road without the black roof.
Someone on Reddit actually did a 2023 Tundra with a Sequoia front end. It looks so much better.
2024 Tacoma Breaking: Leaked 2024 Tacoma image from Toyota Website!! IMG_9099

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
It’s not too soon. I have had 1 deposit for over a year at one dealership, and another one for 6 months.
I also have deposits on other vehicles in case this thing disappoints. It looks good, but function over form for me.
Sponsored