- Thread starter
- #16
We do love it!Your camper will be fabulous once you have a clean slate to work with.
This is an example of “DIY” nearly rhyming with “DIE.” Excellent efforts!!
Sponsored
We do love it!Your camper will be fabulous once you have a clean slate to work with.
This is an example of “DIY” nearly rhyming with “DIE.” Excellent efforts!!
Probably worth the $30 for a project like this!Man wishing would have seen this sooner. But for the record, I used this to cleanup some butyl recently and it was magic. Dissolved it. But it’s $30 a can…
![]()
Oh dude. Good thinking! Didn't even cross my mind.I'd try to find someone who replaced their caps with lighted ones. You might even get them for free.
Man that butyl really kicked your butt this yearOh dude. Good thinking! Didn't even cross my mind.
Man that butyl really kicked your butt this year
I didn't end up replacing it. I sold the camper. You could look into what topo uses if you were to order the insulation on one of their packages , I'm sure it's good stuffGreat job on the butyl removal. You mentioned in your first post that you are planning to replace the butyl with a lighter and more effective insulation. What are you planning to use?