Sponsored

bigd9247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
I know the title of the video says resonator, but did he delete the resonator or the muffler? I swear I can still see the resonator in the video just before the tailpipe.

Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Resonator is definitely not deleted. Right!?

Sponsored

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I notice in all of the videos where the tacoma engine is being revved it sounds like there’s a ton of condensation in the exhaust line.

Last edited:

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
For an i4 it sounds better than I expected it to lol, could be worse. Could sound like a civic.

To each their own, but I don't think it sounds all that bad.
I have heard worse (high school kids with a Civic that sounds like it’s coming right out of the manifold for sure). The best “sound” for any 4 or 6 cylinder is no sound at all. Like you said to each their own.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I have heard worse (high school kids with a Civic that sounds like it’s coming right out of the manifold for sure). The best “sound” for any 4 or 6 cylinder is no sound at all. Like you said to each their own.
Definitely! Right up there with the big diesel trucks straight piped, rattle your ear drums lol. I'm all for a little sound but too much is too much.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I know the title of the video says resonator, but did he delete the resonator or the muffler? I swear I can still see the resonator in the video just before the tailpipe.
Yeah, the resonator is still there. Trailhunter has no resonator, only an exhaust dump. Mine just shipped from NYTop yesterday.
Sponsored