Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Finally! Thank god for those black wheel wells. Was worried whether sunroof would be an option too as I'm not giving up my current sunroof lol. Glad to see the trailer camera package comes as an option, but now I'm worried when my OR comes in it won't have it lol.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Just noticed the scene lighting too. That's awesome. I thought that was going to be trailhunter trd pro only.

Norsk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 VW GTI
Toyota should put Viper Cut bumper on TRD Off Road like the PRO and Trailhunter.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
Nothing says Off Road like crappy tires and a dental dam on the front for two inches of ground clearance.
Toyota continues their tradition of excessively conservative tire choices when the whole segment has accepted Wildpeak MTs, Destination MTs, Territory MTs and Duratracs as totally acceptable OE offerings.

joewitafro

First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 honda civic 1.5l turbo, 95 lexus sc300 turbo
Since

In the first picture you can see an alloy wheel- makes me think it's an SR5.
You're 100% correct here. Comparing the wheels you can see it has the SR5 17" alloys on it. So we can probably assume both the SR5 and SR has the normal rear glass; without the hole in it. Can't wait to see what options the SR5 can be spec'd with! This makes me more hopeful to have an SR5 double cab 5ft bed with towing package and rear locker.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD (in Solar Octane) Model Trim First Look! 1689341205074

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
You're 100% correct here. Comparing the wheels you can see it has the SR5 17" alloys on it. So we can probably assume both the SR5 and SR has the normal rear glass; without the hole in it. Can't wait to see what options the SR5 can be spec'd with! This makes me more hopeful to have an SR5 double cab 5ft bed with towing package and rear locker.

1689341205074.png
The rear locker isn't even a want for me at this point: All non-locker Tundras/Sequoias come w/ a helical gear LSD, and I expect the same for the Tacoma.

TACOMA4G24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLANK
Since

In the first picture you can see an alloy wheel- makes me think it's an SR5.
True it does have the alloy wheel but if you look closely at the pictures of the SR and compare to the SR5 on Toyota's website, the SR has a black non painted rear bumper. Makes me wonder if the alloy wheels are going to be an option on the SR.
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD (in Solar Octane) Model Trim First Look! Picture1

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD (in Solar Octane) Model Trim First Look! Picture2
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD (in Solar Octane) Model Trim First Look! 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 7

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Truck looks real good, but those fender flares don't look painted to me. In the last pic (of the front tire), the way the light reflects, it looks like standard unpainted trim.
And the tires don't bother me toooo much. At least Toyota is giving some real good color choices.
Ford has gone back to the 1920's with their color decisions......"You can get your Ranger in any color you like. As long as it's a version of grey". Pathetic.

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
That blue trim is not standard. There’s about 4 or 5 colors to choose from for the interior trim
I doubt there will be any choosing from aside to what the package you choose from.

Ie. TRD sport will come with the blue trim
TRD off road will be white
Base model silver
TRD Pro will be that carbon fiber
Trailhunter will be that wood grain
Sponsored